The folly of hope - Chapter 4 (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Chapter 4 of @anon68543914 's original series: The folly of hope!
Hope you guys like it :smiley:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! ^^

131 Likes

Honestly out of all of the ones so far, this guy got off lightly. Sure heā€™s got Fluffy anxiety, but providing his hunger kicks him enough to eat something, heā€™ll eventually grow use to the constant stimuli.

Unless of course his never-ending stream of piss gets too much for his owner to handle, in which case heā€™s fucked

33 Likes

Well in this one i dislike the owner for once.

10 Likes

Heā€™s got pretty extreme social anxiety, there is a good chance he just wonā€™t eat and will remain catatonic. Not to mention the other foals have already seen his weakness , and judging by their behavior he may just be regulated to the lowest caste

11 Likes

Pokemon is serious business lol

12 Likes

I can already tell by how the owner is focusing more on Pokemon, the novelty has worn out for her

8 Likes

The fact he doesnā€™t always cry and isnā€™t malnourished, plus has an owner actually giving appropriate care and doesnā€™t require constant silence, suggests heā€™ll be fine. Not as happy as he could be, but will survive. Or at least as fine as any human with social anxiety in cramped living conditions who has to frequently go out among society, especially on public transportation, does.

At least one there is a female, so sexual assault may be unlikely, and despite anxiety he isnā€™t disadvantaged physically.

All together this piece is a great addition to the series, making the other fates seem worse while showing even a happy ending has problems for a Fluffy.

8 Likes

Letā€™s say this one shows what happened to him in the beggining
If this situation continues to happen, heā€™ll surelly become a fluffy full of problems in the future.

3 Likes

Oh the fancy ribbon tells this is only day 1 or 2 after adoption :V

11 Likes

I want one to drown/choke in/from the milk

7 Likes

Oh absolutely, if the others have already picked up that heā€™s a crybaby then heā€™s done for

He has a better chance than the other entries, but that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s safe

6 Likes

Indeed!
Forgot to mention, but the small hoove marks on him is also a signal they didnā€™t like a crybaby either

9 Likes

How many fluffies does she need?!

4 Likes

I appreciate the detail of them all being filthy fucking fuckers (FFF)

3 Likes

Iā€™m in this picture and I donā€™t like it.

4 Likes

All the fluffies !
All color combinations and sub species !

ā€¦tell her to stay away from kitsune fluffies.

3 Likes

This one is my favorite, so far!
Life sucks, kiddoā€¦ crying donā€™t do shit.

2 Likes

I bet there is a freakishly large toddler in that house running around in his underwear breaking everything he touches.

6 Likes

Im gripping my hands to my chair here not to want to ask to give this one a happy ending, cause, as pointed out, he in a much better situation than the previous ones so he might be salvageable!

2 Likes

Heā€™s in a ā€œbetter situationā€ for now
The other ones show their adoptions too much in the future, but this one shows like 1 or 2 days max after it
I also wanted this one to be abusive about social problems and so, as hurtful as physical pain and etc

5 Likes