The folly of hope - Chapter 4 (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

This should be Canon

2 Likes

Even more the one that tortures the developmentally disabled fluffy or the last owner who brought the fluffy for rape meat

1 Like

Just one?

1 Like

If that owner is playing Legends Arceus I definitely don’t blame them for being hooked

3 Likes

Yes because this one just wants fluffies to collect them as pseudo pokemon, and then neglects them.

3 Likes

Well, you have the power to do that. And it wouldn’t be a stretch. It definitely feels like that kind of household.

1 Like

One of each, but you only actually pay attention to six. The rest live in a box.

1 Like

Technically I do not. This one is solely Turbine, as he requested lol.

2 Likes

In a certain way, this is more cruel because he will last way longer than the previous hopeless rats, while being thoroughly unhappy the whole time.

4 Likes

Man that comic with the ribbon… was it from Sploosh?

3 Likes

Maybe Pokemon girl has an older sibling who will take Prince to college. There, he will be taught to smoke weed as a party trick and be used to start conversations with women.

5 Likes

Probably not, kek. Depends how Aggressive Orange Fluffy would get.

3 Likes

This toddler may or may not have silver caps on his teeth but this toddler loves to torment the fluffies that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Why does he have silver caps? The same reason he is tormenting the fluffies. Because his parents let him drink exclusively soda!

2 Likes

“Fuck those terms!” :laughing:

Sweet Prince wishes they were back in the shelter.

2 Likes

I’m glad you got the reference :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Paying homage to Spoosh is always the morally correct thing to do

4 Likes

Gotta catch them all!

Kids treating fluffies like pokemon is a sadly underutilized trope.

Edit: as far as princess there goes, eh, fuck him. He’s got a house, toys, plenty of food, potential friends to play with; he isn’t even really being abused (yet). Throw the ungrateful fuck into the streets, see how quickly he whines to come back.

Edit2: not really comparable to Spoosh’s Alice. She was abandoned without warning at a shelter, freaked out and had an accident, and then got straight up murdered by the other fluffies in about five seconds. Frankly, those fluffies were kinda psycho.

2 Likes

There actually hasn’t been too much “fluffy hoarding” works in the fandom, except for like one or two images. Its definitely an interesting concept to explore.

In the case of Prince, its more so that the abuse in his case is going to come with the eventual neglect of his needs and inability to cope with his surroundings. Just like in real life how neglect is considered abuse, I can see that in his scenario.

Also technically that wasn’t Alice, she was left abandoned and in shock. You’re thinking of Ribbon (I think is her name) who got killed. I gotta say the weird expressions of anger they had when she shit herself, was borderline ‘Burn the Witch’ cult goer style lol.

3 Likes

I think he meant, “Fuck, those terms…” Like ‘I want it but god, thats a needy cunt’ Lmao.

1 Like