The folly of hope - Chapter 4 (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

Oops, guess I’ll need to re-read my Spoosh collection. Oh, what a hardship!

Yeah, it was weird how quickly the fluffies turned on Ribbon, since they had played happily with her for hours the day before. I can rationalize it by saying the they had been abused for ‘bad poopies’ leading to a violent overreaction, but nothing was established in the story itself to explain it, she was just horribly unlucky. Which is typical for Spoosh.

This guy, on the other hand…I know I’m being harsh on him, but damn, he’s incredibly well off by fluffy standards. If he can’t overcome his issues and fast, he’s fucked.

1 Like

Seems less abuse and more like the owner is neglectful/incompetent.

1 Like

Again, top-shelf content. A nice little detail I would love to see is the shelter worsening and deterring state, due to them running low on money catering to certain fluffies with special needs, or the staff at the shelter losing morale seeing what happens to the special needs fluffies that got adopted, or a combination of both.

2 Likes

I think they kinda already have that! if you look at previous images, you can see the paint on the shelter wall getting less neat, and with this image they don’t even include a smile or hearts on the little note that has the fluffy’s name like previous ones.

3 Likes

Yeah, I see it now, it’s subtle, with the green paint getting messier and the age note no longer having cute little details.

1 Like

Out of all the fluffies in this series, this one had the highest chance of getting a happy ending, but this series isn’t about that. XD

And heck the “about me” description is great abuser advertisement!, I’ve come up with a fun(for abusers ) scenario!

First Adopt Primce? And several of the most kindest and loving fluffies, a fluffy family works best.

punish the other fluffies for “hurting Prince, start off light with the punishments, escalate as the"game” goes on.

spoil prince in view of the others, saying he’s a good and best fluffy, and the others are punished for hurting him, give him toys and sketti.

If Prince is slowly getting over his fear, make it look like the other fluffies hurt him, without him or the others knowing it was you.

If it looks like one of the other fluffies is at their breaking point, leave that one and Prince in the safe room and pretend to leave (It would be better if it’s a parent, seeing how it and its whole family are constantly suffering than to this “dummy baby”) if everything goes according to plan, the other fluffy snaps and kills Prince when he starts to cry.

Go back in, pretend to be shocked and mad, now have fun fishing off the rest!

2 Likes

Ungreatful little sh*t. :triumph:

2 Likes

Someone have those fluffies throw that horrible little child down the garbage chute where she belongs.

1 Like

Not so much of a "big boy " after all, hahaha weeping like a foal and getting it’s stuffy friend destroyed, serves him right. I hope the other foals/flufffies abuse that weepy, whimpy little shitrat.

poor little guy, can only imagine fluffy anxiety is so much worse than human, if he doesn’t starve to death from inability to overcome fear, the other fluffs will likely kill him or the owner will. sadface

1 Like