The Folly of Hope: Foals (Commissioned for R.AirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Another FoH piece :V

Small disclaimer. Read this.

But why would the guy adopt tHeM To AbANdoN tHeM ?!
Let me remind you to read all the tags if possible and to remenber that this is abuse.
Sometimes it doesn’t need a reason.
More info click here.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time.

FOH pieces cost less than normal pieces :V just saying;

121 Likes

Fluffy maggots <3

8 Likes

Fluffies? I keep them in a shoe box!

6 Likes

To add to Turbine’s disclaimer, everyone look at the “about of us” sign for the foals. It says they desperately need to go and that the shelter will actually pay the person who adopts them, to cover their immediate needs. Since they are paying for someone to take the foals off their hands, is it really that hard to imagine a shitty person coming in, pocketing the cash, and throwing the foals away? Forget abusers, there’d be an amoral junkie or petty criminal jumping on that opportunity immediately. As the internet has proven, there are plenty of repulsive people who wouldn’t hesitate to let 8 animals rot in a trash can for some cash.

34 Likes

lmao

The white one is cute though, is it alive still?

2 Likes

" He was the first of them to finally open his eyes, only to realized that he got blind due to infections and maggots around"
.- Depresso words

23 Likes

lol

I love this series, its just has that little thing that makes it feel funny in my stomach.

1 Like

It came out wonderful Turbine! I love how you got the wolfram ass parasite blindness to perfection!

5 Likes

Feels like reverse shopping.

Take the foals, get paid, and throw it back where it came from.

2 Likes

Looks like brown tried it’s best to get away before they all died.

1 Like

I would have ate them myself. Cute little bitesized morsels!.

3 Likes

The traditional fluffybooru response to “why?” was "because fuck you, that’s why.’

But fluffycommunity is a kinder, gentler place, so “read the tags (moron)*” it is!

*the ‘moron’ part is implied, imo

8 Likes

Or the shelter gave up searching for someone to adopt eight (!) foals at once and yeeted them themselves.
You know, that happy, caring facade crumbles…

4 Likes

Nah I wouldn’t be that rude
But I’d do appreciate if ppl stopped being like "bUt duuuuude why would he do tHaTT ??
xD

4 Likes

Have you met @FluffiesAreFood ?
I feel you would get along.

1 Like

Exactly
The whole point of FoH is that fluffies are set up in a nice, pleasant first panel, only for an abrupt juxtaposition in the second.

2 Likes

Oh, my post isn’t intended as a criticism of you, quite the contrary. Fluffycommunity being kinder and gentler is a good thing.

But the fact that your disclaimer is necessary tells me that some people fail to grasp the fundamental concept behind fluffies.

3 Likes

They died together at least, take small comfort in that

2 Likes

Mfw my guy didn’t pocket the money and turned them into a meal

1 Like

Yey, needless abuse!

1 Like