Adoption #1: Goldie (Hedgehog)

Hewwo all! I am really trying to get drawing these pieces of shit down, so I am looking for good ideas about what should happen to this mare. Abuse, sad, or hugbox ideas all welcome. This idea is directly inspired by The Folly of Hope series by infraredturbine. I’ll pick my favorite comment and attempt to draw it in about a week(hopefully not longer).
-Hedgehog

36 Likes

Let her be a nurse to newborn pups who just lost their mother.

I’ll leave it up to dealers choice whether this is therapeutic or traumatising.

21 Likes

…Something about this format feels weird without the followup results panel.

Turbine got my expectation mouth watering like a dog hearing a bell.

9 Likes

Well I wanted ideas for it, because if I just come up with it, I’ll stick to my comfort zone for drawing them and I’m trying to get out of that.

3 Likes

Send her to a nunnery!

Seriously, have her adopted by nuns, and let her become the mascot of the convent. She probably won’t run into dogs, and she can snuggle with the old sisters who are close to death.

9 Likes

Poor thing

3 Likes

Thank you for the credits <3
I wanna see more of your drawings are here as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah gotcha.

Hmm… That hairstyle makes me want to see her being the mascot for a fluffy cheese farm. (even if she is not providing milk for such cheese unlike the other dairy fluffies)

4 Likes

Let’s play with the sign, if she lost everything due to a dog attack then let’s have her adopted by a former fox hunter who now hunts fluffys and have ala shitrat escaping from the hunter’s entire loyal pack

3 Likes

So you mean pitbulls wait this fluffy ?

5 Likes

I really appreciate that, means a lot. The Folly of Hope series and your art are some of the first things that got me into this community.

3 Likes

Im talking about your ‘This is the exact opposite of what the sign indicated’ trope for adoption comics.

Granted im tired so I might be thinking of the wrong artist since I know a few people have done it as well but I thought it was like over 50% one person. ~chuckle~

2 Likes

I’d like her to be adopted into a home with newborn puppies and a dog and have bern accepted as a foster mummah for the puppies gradually overcoming the fear of dogs wilst feeling like a mummah again. I have a soft spot for dogs so on this rare situation I’d like a hugbox situation for her

5 Likes

Share an anchor stake with a pitbull. Be an outside fluffy. Feed princess pibbles with foal in a can.

4 Likes

New owner have to get creative. Need to give her the best babehs to bond with, then nail nails through her legs and make her watch as the dog slowly eats her babies alive.

4 Likes

Thank God for dogs.

3 Likes

Have ferals knock her up, then when the babbehs are born, put them in a machine like you’d see at a batting cage and practice your swing. Or skeet shooting

Use her future babbehs to make sketti, one by one. Force feed her if necessary

Babbehs used as chew toys (for a small breed dog, for some reason that seems funnier)

Knock her up, find a dog to have his way with her, killing the babbehs

Turn her chirpies into corn-fluffies (like corn dogs)
Dear God, what’s wrong with my mind?

4 Likes

Aw what a sweet girl. I’d like for her to get a good home with a loving owner <3

2 Likes

I would love to see it fr

2 Likes

And then those new pups grow up to eat her.

3 Likes