The Folly of Hope - Milo (InfraredTurbine)

Expecting life to change after you go to a new house ? Nah…

Yep, TFOH is not dead :v

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

112 Likes

Now put googly glass eyes in the sockets lmao

24 Likes

You monster…

~Looks down and ponders what his erection means about himself after reading that comment~

13 Likes

Means you have good taste

And that you need to go jack it

7 Likes

. . .Did I say what I was thinking out loud again? ~sigh~

4 Likes

Oooo, removing the eyes? That’s evil that is. I wonder how long he will continue to whine and scream before his mind deteriorates or he suffers an aneurism or mass seizures.

17 Likes

I love the series.

5 Likes

no, I love you!

5 Likes

Always great to see more of this format.

I like to go with a fluffy that is blind is always slightly horrified, with the worst of it being when they wake up, forgetting that they can’t see and frightened that it is inexplicably dark. It fluctuates throughout the day, depending on how much attention or love they get, but no matter what, it’s always hardest when they first wake up.

8 Likes

this ones actually horrifying, like i cant fucking imagine being in his position. great stuff, fucking nightmare fuel.

5 Likes

Love it also is the the shelter getting dirtier and messie with time or am i imagening stuff?

4 Likes

That’s some delicious abuse!
Now feed him his own eyeballs!

1 Like

…would it really be that hard to give the damn pooper a night light? He just scared of the dark and he gonna poop all night. That just means more work.

Oh wait…his eyes were gouged out. Sorry bimbo brain back there.

1 Like

Do you want Fluffy Bane?

Because this is how you make Fluffy Bane.

2 Likes

Now to get a set of dimmer projector lamps and every time they complain about it being dark make the beam of light on them slightly brighter as they cook themselves alive.

2 Likes

Been a while since the last comic. It looks like the shelter has seen better days.

Again, the “about me” description is great abuser bait, it shows what makes this fluffy tick and its weaknesses.

1 Like

Tell him that when he dies someday there’ll be nothing for him BUT darkness. Forever.

Hilarity ensues

3 Likes

Blind it!

1 Like

Like Lump from the story Millie, I can absolutely get behind that. Psychological damage can be some of the most entertaining and rewarding.

This one however is finished no matter how you slice it; A phobia of the dark and it’s going to be in said dark for the rest of its life. Seeing as the thing simply cannot comprehend the concept of blindness due to its age and doesn’t understand that the dark is here to stay, I kinda wish we could see the little sod just, you know, deteriorate; Watch it’s mind burn out as the terror subsumes the little things mind.

1 Like

Literally where I got the concept from lol.

And yeah, even in a good home, I just can’t see a blind fluffy coping, let alone a foal in an abusive home.

1 Like