The folly of hope: Freddie (Cmss by anonymous patron) (InfraredTurbine)

A good ending for this foal in The folly of hope series, this brat here’s gonna num a lot of slippers for what I see

I’m commissioning ending for The Folly of Hope series, if you wanna see a fluffy of yours from this shelter and how it was his fate, contact me! ^^

118 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

That’s actually really adorable

8 Likes

He’s eating it and not ENFIEING them , well done

11 Likes

Awww, good boy! My cat gets away with this, too.

3 Likes

Somehow, it somehow always surprises me just how adorable these things can be. You’d think that at some point, you’ll have seen all that there is to see in the fluffy community.

But then along comes a simple hugbox (or sad/abuse/horror/weird box) that’s just fresh enough that it tickles your fancy in just the right ways.

10 Likes

you might like the next picture I’m about to post too xD

I know this “itch” you’re mentioning, funny how everyone around here has the same, like you can’t explain, but it’s something that makes you curious to see more and more about these little shits xD
Dunno if you haven’t seen This one yet, but it’s one of my bests imo so far xD

3 Likes

my heart just melted fuck you

5 Likes

Wow, he grew up. I’m used to these guys dying or being tortured very soon after being bought.

Also, funny enough, I guess the note was right. Most notes I don’t know how accurate they are as being tortured and killed kinda keeps you from seeing if the note was right or not.

4 Likes

oh tbh it’s a shelter, they are all adopted xD

3 Likes

Oh. Was thinking store for some reason. Also, now that you mention adoption, it’s kinda funny how I haven’t seen a fluffy lose their shit after being told they were adopted. Like a kid thinking they’re adopted.

1 Like

Dawww

1 Like

ohhhhh so so cute, buy them a pair thats just for chewin so you can have slippers and they can have their chewies. ah i love this ending

2 Likes

Hes a little cutie :glee:

1 Like

Thats lovely, I like happy fluffy art

1 Like

Wake up in the morning, bleary eyed and not really thinking. Go to put on your slippers, step your foot down and OH NO THE FLUFFY WAS THERE INSTEAD oh god oh god you okay bud?

1 Like

And then she snapped his neck lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Aww man, is this the end? Good things dont last forever i guess. Good job turbine!

1 Like

Oh no, I made a bad use of words up there, I mean this ending for this specific foal is good xD
I still commissioning/working on these

1 Like