The Folly of Hope: Sprite (Commissioned for TheWarmGun) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks!
Another piece of FOH for you guys.

Commissioned for @TheWarmGun

This one was requested to be in a special formact, using 4 pannels to tell a further detailed story :slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

96 Likes

So what’s wrong with Sprite?
Are there horrible worms burrowing through his genitals that cause them not to function properly?

5 Likes

I assume he’s just too old.

10 Likes

I hope it’s whatever causes him the most pain.

4 Likes

Performance anxiety.

5 Likes

At least he ended up on a friendly stallion.

4 Likes

He was just “used up” by breeding so much at the fluffy mill.

He’s a background character mentioned in my Hank’s Fluffy’s series, when Hank visits a shelter.

15 Likes

His dick is so small, he is not considered as male.

4 Likes

ED, happens to the best of us once you start getting older

3 Likes

I thought that was him!! I read this and said “Ohhh, this sounds like that old fluffy in WarmGun’s story”. In the best way possible I mean, because we all get influenced by each other here. LOL

2 Likes

Poor Sprite.

I am reading this story as if the new owner has fed Sprite saltpeter, with hilarious results.

4 Likes

Seems a little odd to have a male enfie-pal, if the point is to be a breeding mill then it would make more sense to just yeet the useless fuck and let Red and Purple go wild.

Unless the point is to add a little bit of suffering, then I can understand.

2 Likes

Well, his most pressing issue is that he’s being raped.

10 Likes

It does seem needlessly cruel to punish Sprite for not being able to perform. If it is his age then the breeder should’ve picked that up before buying him.

If the idea was to just make him an Enfie-pal from the beginning that be one thing, just geld him and throw him to the wolves, happy stallions and no pregnancy worries. Putting him through the embarrassment and heartbreak is just the same result with extra steps.

Of course he’s a Fluffy, and needlessly cruel dumb humans are as much a part of the canon as everything else

3 Likes

I like to think some idiot amateur breeder grabbed him, thinking that him having been in a mill was a positive, instead of the major red flag it really is.

But he’s just all fucked out, and the idiot breeder got angry at him not being able to perform, and decided to get some use out of him. Life is unfair and stupid sometimes, especially for fluffies.

6 Likes

I might take that idea for a story, first time breeder who doesn’t understand how Fluffies work. Just heard they hump a lot and thought that was enough

2 Likes

yo @anon68543914 this dude here got the whole idea of FOH kek
there was also that other story/comic we did that basically sums it up

1 Like

Do it.

Its my HC that many idiots jumped into breeding fluffies to cash in on their sudden popularity. Turns out they aren’t so easy to deal with as many assumed. The frustration from this leads to all kinds of abuse.

I look forward to your work.

3 Likes

DO IT

2 Likes

Pelé: Until the week passes he was afraid to talk to his doctor about his erection difficulties.

Now he doesn’t think about talking, as many men are already benefiting from the treatment. Erection problems are common, talk to your doctor… I would.

:rofl: Poor and useless Sprite made me remember this commercial

1 Like