The folly of hope - Chapter 7 - Final (Cmss for RandomAP) (InfraredTurbine)

He-llo ppl,
So here we are, the last chapter of The folly of Hope, by @anon68543914 !
The series come to a conclusion ^^
And before I forgot:

Reminder

You guys can commission ideas in this formact too if you want to, no problem by depresso. :slight_smile:
This doesn’t mean this series is totally over, there will be more chapters of it some day and you can commission in this formact too. :V

Btw, I’d like to let you guys take a sneakpeek at this:

Hmm

So, someone commissioned all the seven endings.
If you’re still not satisfyed with the endings, you’ll can see their final fates too, but actually happening this time. It’s for those who wanted a taste of “more”, so I’m working on this spinoff for the series.

Oh, and there’s also another idea from this formact commissioned coming soon too!

Thank you! It’s been fun!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

112 Likes

Arguably this is the worst one. Because the others at least served a purpose, be it food, enfie-toy, abusive fun.

Here, the owner literally bought a pillowfluff to throw into the cupboard and forget about.

Honestly, it’s a level of apathy I aspire to have one day.

31 Likes

Well not entirely she is stil fed.
And kept alive to be denied social interaction, which is much more cruel then just killing her ass.

15 Likes

Man I’ll miss this series, this was a great commission! I still think the Dolly one was the best but each and every one hit the spot.

5 Likes

Feel like I need to go through these to find some sort of shared theme

7 deadly sins? Something else?

5 Likes

The shared theme, is great expectations and dashed hopes.

5 Likes

So why is she in a room alone? Just pure abuse?

7 Likes

Unfortunately for her, she was adopted into a family and her pillowed appearance scared the other fluffies. The owner probably got tired of dealing with the screeching and the neglect from the other fluffies and felt too guilty to return her, so they regulated her away. Her survival needs are met, but she will never feel fulfilled.

16 Likes

There’s nothing quite like making a fluffy regret getting adopted, something that was literally the only thing they ever wanted.

Loved seeing every fluffy in this series become absolutely miserable, especially the mare with her babbehs! Hopefully we’ll see more in this style in the future!

9 Likes

They were all awesome. Great work guys

6 Likes

Aren’t the sevens sins like: gluttony, greed, lust, pride, wrath, sloth, and Envy? Correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

This was my favorite. Why? Because the sparkle of joy and happiness (and HOPE) in the fucker’s naive bulbous eyes in the first panel. Contrasted with the absolute horror torment in the second, this brought me to a full orgasm. Thanks for this.

8 Likes

I feel biggest heawt happies

All 7 were great, loved the story behind each fluffy and the art 10 of 10 :spaghetti::spaghetti::spaghetti:

3 Likes

Well, the purpose of this one is an example, the mare, and foal at the end say there is a monster there, their “daddy” keeps, to scare them straight.

2 Likes

The words ‘spwoew’ (splorer/explorer) and ‘spwowe’ (splor/explore) took me so long to figure out.

3 Likes

I cant verify the foods quality but this certainly meets the “Adopted into a home with children or other fluffies.”

It’s the signs fault for not specifying that they be allowed to interact with them.

1 Like

Ooh I’m gonna do a seven sins thing…

5 Likes

what’s in dah sowwy box!?

1 Like

Sounds like a fun idea!

2 Likes

Wait, if it was born without back legs why the stitches?

2 Likes