The Folly of Hope - Stories: Sally- (Cmss for Reddit83er) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup!
Well, one day it had to end, so here’s the end of suffering for Sally from Chapter 7.

Guess there will not be a “next time” for her sorry hoofsies.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, contact me and let’s talk about your ideas!

73 Likes

I’d assume punishment will follow for the others? Blood is a pain to clean, and there isn’t exactly other culprits.

13 Likes

Nah, assuming the owner was feeling too guilty to send her back to the shelter and decided to put her in the closet, it will be a " oh no, anyway" moment.

14 Likes

Awesome, so you gonna do a follow-up on the others, or this is just a one-off?

Well, either the owner is gonna be pissed that his scaring tool was killed, or just shrugs it off and finds another ugly fluffy, and scares the mare saying the “munsta” didn’t die and she just made it mad XD

4 Likes

Reddit83r commissioned all 7 endings for them :V
so expect all their endings

8 Likes

If anything, the owner should make the others eat the corpse.

No sense letting it fester.

9 Likes

well, someone gotta clean this mess

5 Likes

I’m sure daddy wil find out and that some sorry sticking will follow.
If only because they venture somewhere they werent supposed to
And that makes them bad fluffies !

6 Likes

Yeah gottem

1 Like

Somehow I think the owner will be able to discern from all the hoofprints who the prime suspect mist be.

2 Likes

I guess we gonna punish a mare by killing her other foals for her eyes. Then cut her legs off and make from her a enfiebag.

1 Like

Oh my god yes! I remember seeing Sally’s eyes full of hope and her smile beaming with happiness! now she is nothing but a sorry hoofsie pillow, hahaha well, she died but she got stomped to death. That’s a wonderful ending for a lame ass pillow like Sally.