The Folly of Hope: Teddy (Commissioned for : FactionParadox / InfraredTurbine)

Another episode of TFH for you guys this Monday!

Commissioned for FactionParadox.

For commissions, TFH episodes, or you just wanna see your ideas on paper, contact me ! :V

163 Likes

This could’ve very well had a sadbox ending instead. If you’ve seen The Accountant you know what I mean. The main character was autistic and highly sensitive to sounds. His dad didn’t believe in that and made up “therapy” to “fix” his son. When you cut forward and see him in his adult life he now can’t sleep if he doesn’t first spend thirty-minutes beating his legs with a stick to the loudest and most painful noises his dad could get his hands on.

25 Likes

o_o

6 Likes

As someone who is sensitive to noise it hurt seeing the poor little foal at the end. From the sounds of it you might’ve just hit the nail on the head with my neighbour if fluffies had been a thing. As of now they just torment other humans at ungodly hours and they don’t even use music. :man_facepalming:t3:

9 Likes

Want me to kill em? Me loathe people like that.

4 Likes

I’m sensitive to ppl even screaming near me too xD

6 Likes

This influencer is ded, lets see how he likes being deafened by stuff so loud it liquidates his god damn organs! Lol he be like the foal after that,”Dying in anxious peeps.”

4 Likes

thank you matpat

1 Like

The music, of course, was Enya`s Only Time ( unplugged )

4 Likes

Me when my co-workers would blast Country while we worked

2 Likes

Sweet of you to offer but I’ll stick to letting the landlord and other neighbours giving them heck. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I had a colleague thought it was hilarious to sneak into my office and slam his fist on a desk behind me because “you react so funny”. I let him know that I’ve managed to keep from doing what my gut reaction was but if he kept it up he would get a fist to his nose. Other colleagues told him that if he kept pestering me they’d stand back and let me punch him because he was clearly asking for a beating. Dude knocked it off and left the workplace not too long afterwards. Small victory but we can’t sadly enough punch everyone who thinks it is hilarious to howl like banshees just to mess with people. :hmm:

5 Likes

Poor little guy was forced to listen mierdaton :rofl: (I don’t know what music he listening but I imagine it listening to that reggaeton crap)

3 Likes

I love this series

3 Likes

Whats wrong with reggaeton?

2 Likes

I think @Tyndalo8825 would be better to answer that question since they’re the one who disapprove of the genre. :wink:

2 Likes

Many don’t really like it, but it’s kind of a local joke on LATAM to just hate on it for no reason. Many fans still trash it even if they love that kind of music, so whenever someone mentions something loud and horrible sounding “must be reggaeton?” tends to be the general response

4 Likes

Ahh i see, kinda like the kpop or manele hate.

3 Likes

pretty similar.

2 Likes

Would be hilarious this influencer used that earphone with shit on it :joy:

2 Likes