Folly of hope: Fritz (InfraredTurbine) (Cmss for JesusWept)

Well, he’s safe and won’t be getting in trouble… I guess ? xD

Commissioned for @JesusWept !
Part of The Folly of Hope series!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!
Commissions for Folly of Hope stories also open!

130 Likes

Roses are red, violets are blue, you’re a fluffy, so fuck you.

31 Likes

Oh no that swaddle has got to be pretty ruined by now. How much shit can it hold

8 Likes

His face is gonna get cold! dont forget to cover up the eyes and face, leave the mouth we aint cruel now are we :blush:

Just for the hell of it wrap up all his stufy freinds too fuck em :gotsketties:

9 Likes

I would’ve had em suspended over a litterbox…mightve been the same results minus the amputation but he still mightve gone nuts from being stuvk in one place

3 Likes

An alicorn that would have been abused by others that just wants to play and that was done to him ouch

3 Likes

oh i love that
rather than pillowing
just wrap them up or put them in a box with holes,let it know that it totally has his legs but CANT use them

7 Likes

jesus christ that’s even WORSE then pillowing I think

9 Likes

Adopted by a traditional Chinese family, I see.

5 Likes

Ironically this might actually be best for him.

A Fluffy with that much energy? You’d be as well killing him now to save the hassle later. At least this way he’s keeping out of trouble.

6 Likes

There’s gotta be a good accidental abuse story here. A hugboxer takes ridiculous actions to keep an energetic or maybe hyper active foal from sudokuing it’s self, much to the detriment of the fluffy.

7 Likes

What airline “economy” seating for people with ADHD has gotta feel like :persevere:

1 Like

That’s one shitty burrito

2 Likes

Kinda surprised some amateur breeder hadn’t scooped up a potential cash cow like him.
Gotta keep baby cozy and warm.

Suits him right

1 Like