The folly of hope - Chapter 6 (InfraredTurbine & RandomAirPeople)

Guess what ?
Yes, it’s chapter 6 already >:D

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to send a message :3

165 Likes

You’re spoiling us, propeller man.

25 Likes

Wasn’t expecting the next one so fast. Awesome work

9 Likes

as it should be

21 Likes

It came our excellent and was a total surprise! This ended up being a bonus chapter, as Turbine came up with the idea as a surprise. The next one, is the ‘Finale’ so to speak.

9 Likes

A bit quick an end, given the enthusiasm of the snek’s owner, especially since its unlikely the shelter will give them any other again.

I’m guessing they are very into Smarty “justice” or something?

5 Likes

It could be, we aren’t sure if he tried dealing with his behavior before turning him into snake food or if it was a quick dump into the snake pit.

Personally, I don’t know; this was all Turbine’s idea. I just churched up the ‘about me’ section, so make it come off like they’re trying to hide his bad behavior. You know, instead of “Anti-Social bully” its “Likes rough play”. Instead of “beat up a chirpy baby out of jealousy over his toy” he “gets jealous easily”. It was fun to write it in adoption code for ‘problem foal’ lol.

13 Likes

This one is quite deserved and the little shit quickly changed his tune.
To no avail the Franklins of this world need to eat too.

3 Likes

That little pop-colored bastard will literally turn into smarty shit :rofl:

4 Likes

Those eyes.

“Trust~ in~ me~”

3 Likes

Fair play to the store for trying to find the positive language

But a Smarty is a Smarty and Snake Food is the best outcome for him

9 Likes

Well, that’s quite satisfying.

Though is you wanted people to keep feeling sad and frustrated, this one should have gotten a great home.

3 Likes

Who’s feeling sad and frustrated. We’re in an InfaredTrubine/RandomAirPeople joint you should already know what you’re getting into even before being on the sixth of these

6 Likes

Turbine, how much do I need to pay you to draw a third part for each of these in which you depict the fluffies actually dying/getting killed.

My imagination writhes. It isn’t content with the endings here.

4 Likes

well, as long it shows only in abuse their fates, it would be fine by me :v

1 Like

How do you manage to be this productive?

3 Likes

I work by day, but once I get at home I take my “free time” to work on these
I have ADHD. of course it’s something terrible, - BUT - it allows me to work on these while watching series, old movies and etc, so like that, time passes fast and I finish them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well, mostly just @booperino from what I have seen so far. What I was trying to say is, these are usually so grim and unfair to the fluffy, which, yeah, is pretty much the definition of abuse content, so abuse fans probably don’t feel sad and frustrated. But when it’s justifiable abuse like this, it doesn’t have that same kind of unfair-to-the-fluffy tone where the fluffy is sad and frustrated. Whereas seeing a bestest baby, smarty type living a great life would have a similar feeling of injustice that good fluffies being made to suffer for no reason has.

Turbine you are divine with this series. You and Random are the power duo of the fluffy community. These make me absolutely giddy looking at them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

with this one I wanted to give the ol’ smarty get fucked up
xD
a classic, and yes, agreed
people may want it to happen more than in the others, but it’s cool the whole series causes a lot of sensations to ppl here

2 Likes