The Folly of Hope: Lazuli (Cmss for Anon.) (InfraredTurbine)

A sad ending for Lazuli… Well, at least I hope he’s more “sociable” to other fluffies now

Cmss by Anon

Original FOH idea (in general) by RandomAirPeople

For commissions, FOH pieces, arts and so on, feel free to contact me!

94 Likes

Ah the 'ol ‘exact reversal of what the adoption sign says’

See if they were smart they’d write ‘Feed me poop and beat me with a hammer’ on the signs. Then the fluffies would get good food and hugs.

29 Likes

The only thing I understood from all that text is “I’m a spoiled fluffie, make me eat as much shit as possible”.

12 Likes

Great callback to Bestest Skettie Miwkies leading to digestive issues! Oh Hasbio your catalog is full of potential future problems.

12 Likes

Potential? Almost guaranteed. Who do you think sells the solution?

10 Likes

Rookie mistake.

3 Likes

I imagine that when someone reads the following phrase in their mind, “abuse me, break me, I’m a shitrat who doesn’t deserve anything.” XDDDDD

4 Likes

some fluffy has to end up as a shiteater, it’s just the rules.

3 Likes

He looks very happy

3 Likes

At least put it in a litterbox! How unsanitary.

2 Likes

The Folly of Hope is one of the best series of all time i being in this community. Every post is just like warm honey on my soul.

5 Likes

Oh boy, then they’d get the hammerin’ and with gusto

1 Like

How considerate of the owner to be sure that the foal’s food is pre-digested for him for his special sensitive tummy.

3 Likes

Eat up, retard

Oh no! A hugboxer just adopted them and wants to give them the exact care they need to the letter, consequences be damned! The shelter knows best, right?

Hugboxer

Fluffy shelter

Fluffy that isn’t a poopy

Someone’s dreaming, aren’t they?

“Nu wike hoomans”

Fluffies ain’t much better, idiot