The Folly of Hope: Oliver (Cmss for FJ668) (InfraredTurbine)

Girls in hentai be like:

1 Like

I see you’re new to this…

2 Likes

I mean, if you count 2012 as new, then yes, I guess?

I enjoy torture and punishment as much as the next sicko. I just don’t like the idea of this poor lil shit puking and starving himself to death.

I dont get it. Babbehs nee miwkies, that babbeh is getting miwkies. Whats the big deal?
dPq1OzOZh1KH7n0U5YtbPrkzJ6eY4z2fT9iI06aI23w

4 Likes

now i’m waiting for the one where the fluffies hate small tight spaces and the new owner leave them on display in a small tank.

2 Likes

you lost me

2 Likes

Don’t try to understand it Jimmy.

no they have a point its just that i dont care cause i dont fantasize about torture.

He’ll become a Soyboy and complain on Insta-fluff about the Bestbabyarchy, of course!

2 Likes

1 Like

Absolutely glorious! I would LOVE to make a foal evacuate its stomach contents from both ends like this! :rofl:

2 Likes

He probably said it because you seek out fluffy abuse when you dont like it (presumably)

2 Likes

they deleted the post and the only context you have is “consult a psychologist”
they were saying that fantasizing about torture of small animal like creatures isnt healthy and to consult a psychologist

this one hits too close to home

1 Like

Well Id have to agree with you on that then, apologies boss

1 Like

Get dairy free ice cream to give instead of sketti days, then randomly swap it with regular ice cream and tell it I guess the ice cream doesn’t like bad fluffies :person_shrugging:

3 Likes