The folly of hope: Reedy (InfraredTurbine)

It seems that all that attitude went away in some weeks…
Yep, TFOH series still alive ^^
Cmss for Weder4kast

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

152 Likes

This is justice.

10 Likes

NMcBZ9J

16 Likes

You see how clean his cell is though? No bad poopies like the snake food smarty. I get the impression he was more like the rainbow smarty from the previous Selfish Choices… where if you cared for him, he’d be more of a hot headed but lovable smarty instead of the asshole fluffy.

6 Likes

Would have hit my soft Gasden heart if he’d said he didnt want to be a smarty no more, just wanted to be a baby… like the snake food smarty lol.

I always wondered; if that baby was rescued from the snake, would he still be a smarty, or would he be cleansed by trauma?

4 Likes

In-universe, why would the shelter even bother trying to upsell a smarty? Fluffies like this should be put up for adoption in a backroom specifically for abusers, with taglines that help an abuser find the exact perfect tags for their torment.

6 Likes

that’s the point, he had a clean cell with kibbles softned with warm water and it was cleaned every day.
Maybe he already had the life he wish for so much all that time xD

7 Likes

I’ve personally jokes that humans in the fluffy universe are really stupid as well.

8 Likes

Shitty smarties deserve nothing but pain and suffering.

4 Likes

HELL YEAH I LOVE FOLLY OF HOPE, also this shelter really does try its best to help out every Fluffy it can, they really do care about fluffies

4 Likes

Man I love this series

4 Likes

One day… a Smarty will be fully redeemed…

2 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.
Hopefully the shitrat didn’t expire too quickly.

5 Likes

Advertising a fluffy as a Smarty is like advertising a car by showing how easily it can crash. The only way those things will ever sell is to abusers.

3 Likes

Amazing, as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You ever just want to beat a toy until it regresses to infancy?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

Fellow mind

2 Likes

Stupid enough to create the Fluffys. XD

2 Likes

Gotta toughen that fluffy up!

1 Like