The Folly of Hope - Stories: Cookie - (Cmss for BFM101) (InfraredTurbine)

“Wai mare nu hab tummeh-babbehs yet?”

“Towd yu, Coo-kee nu can hab babbehs.”

“Dat siwwy, aww mares can gab babbehs. Cwimson jus hab twy gain wiv eben hawda enfies.”

6 Likes

Yeah, those “about me” notes are great abuser advertisement, how that fluffy ticks, it’s traumas and weakness

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with the character, but I have to admit, my first thought on reading the second panel was definitely not “she’s about to be raped”; more like “she’s about to be eviscerated and eaten”. I mean, look at that thing, all teeth and glowing red eyes, its some sort of demon fluffy that’s going to rip out her tummy sketties and devour them before her eyes.

I suppose the glowing eyes and fiendish expression could be exaggeration for the sake of effect, but I prefer my interpretation.

3 Likes

Oh no, Crimson truly is that psychotic.

Amongst his… ‘aggressive’ sexual appetite, Crimson also engages in cannibalism, mutilation and a little bit of necrophilia when the mood hits him.

So technically you were right, Cookie will be eaten at some point.

4 Likes

Excellent! We can always more cannibal fluffs. Though other cannibals would look down on Crimson, I’m afraid–they don’t approve of bestiality.

2 Likes

Beastiality? Wouldn’t tha be sex with another kind of animal or a human? Or do you mean “playing with your food”?

1 Like

It might be a case of separating what you eat and what you fuck. You eat an animal, but you don’t fuck it.

Crimson does, but he doesn’t consider other Fluffies to be animals, he considers them playthings.

4 Likes

I’ve always considered cannibal fluffies to be a separate sub-species from regular fluffies, either created deliberately to prune the fluffy population, or as the result of evolutionary pressure.

Cannibal fluffies are generally physically distinct, having sharp teeth and spiral pupils. They are also mentally distinct, being skilled and ruthless hunters. There are also indications that cannibal fluffies think of themselves as superior to fluffies.

So, yeah, bestiality–for cannibal fluffies, other fluffies are prey animals.

Crimson, I would guess, is not genetically a cannibal fluffy, he’s just batshit insane ala Hannibal Lecter.

2 Likes

Correct. Crimson’s backstory had him as a normal Fluffy until his mind snapped under severe fucking duress, creating the Crimson persona.

In BFM canon, cannibalism does occur within regular Fluffies but usually only in the most desperate situations. Crimson doing it for fun is entirely unique to his character.

3 Likes

Whereas in Chikahiro’s “list of suggested ideas,” it’s the result of genetics turning fluffies into obligate carnivores. But they’re still fluffies. So they have to wait for the body to be around long enough to decompose a bit, get soft, etc., before they can actually eat it. Scavengers rather than predators.

You go from friend, to fowebah sweepy friend (okay to cry and such), but once you smell like enough decay? Nummy friend.

3 Likes

Fluffies are both omnivores and scavengers, so it isn’t much of a stretch to imagine “ghoul fluffies” who take advantage of the sheer number of dead ferals by eating corpses. In fact, I think I’ll add that to me headcanon.

But the famous cannibal fluffs of the booru–Nibbles, Jezebel, etc–were definitely predators who ate raw meat (sometimes while the source of the meat was still alive.)

Edit: they also tended to be more cunning and less clumsy than normal fluffies, possibly because of their protein heavy diet.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve been able to read some of those!

I just have my twist :slight_smile:

1 Like

nummy friend

dude I fucking love it!
like, two fluffies get stuck somewhere with no food. one dies and the other mourns him before eating him but still thinks of him as a friend for giving him nummies.

3 Likes

Yeah. Working it into their mentality was an interesting thing. I figured their sense of smell worked for that. After a certain point they weren’t a fluffy anymore, so to speak. They were an ex-fluffy. So its sweet and unsettling at the same time for us as humans. I can try to find my short story about that if you want (you already got the tl;dr version).

edit: here! Getting Something to Eat by Chikahiro

3 Likes

It’s a good twist! And of course its not an either - or, there can be different varieties of cannibal fluffies, just as there are many different varieties of fluffy.

I may write up a review of the different kinds of fluffy cannibals reported by observers.

2 Likes

“Greater love has no [fluffy] than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.”

3 Likes

Yes! yes!! yes!!! she is an enfie baby and about to be enfed to death by Crimson!!! oh boy! I love cookies’ tragic backstory as the pain of her last moments will be sweeter to witness!!!