The Folly of Hope - Stories: Sammy. Tribute for the the format created for Random Air People and InfraredTurbine (wittewfawt)

Thanks @anon68543914 for helping me to use well the format.
If you have an idea that fit in this type of format, just talk whit the guy whit the turbine thing on the head

127 Likes

That’s one of the most adorable sleeping fluffies and then… ouch… poor little bugger. Something up the bum when dealing with hemmorroids and IBS… biggest owies evah. :scream:

23 Likes

This Fluffy has a fucked butt.

So let’s fuck his butt.

Jesus, poor bastard got dealt a rough hand

35 Likes

aahh, I start to feel bad for the fluffly that I create, maybe, if I give him a good ending?

14 Likes

Why am I imagining the pathetic owner jerking off to this?

15 Likes

na, this is fine

3 Likes

He doing more that just jerking it XD

4 Likes

Maybe go bittersweet, his injuries mean he can’t hold his bowels properly and just leaks shit everywhere.

His abusive owner now has to deal with a house stinking like shit because of his own actions

9 Likes

This little friend with that treatment his hemorroids will end up being shaped like a bunch of grapes

3 Likes

In the picture are more piss than shit, because the fluffy is out of shit

4 Likes

6 Likes

Could be worse.
He could be enjoying it.

6 Likes

I hear his Turbine is Infrared.

2 Likes

At least he won’t shit himself as long as he’s plugged

1 Like

More like a fist

1 Like

Fluffies should be killed if their elderly owners die.

No need to keep them around.

7 Likes

When an Abuser is creative with his torture, he or she gets great results. I wouldn’t be surprised if the human has a you toob channel: Riley’s Product Tester Fluffy, sponsorships with Bad Dragon, KY, and Preparation H…

6 Likes

Well that got dark quick

As for the format IIRC the very first drawing was by wolfram_sparks ages ago

2 Likes

ye, I know

Buried alive with their deceased owners.

3 Likes