The Fornicator vs Bubbles (Fluffus)

As the dust settles there is only one fluffy left standing. Who is it?

The fight is over! The Winner is Bubbles!

• The Fornicator
  • Bubbles

0 voters

51 Likes

I’ve not voted for this shit until now. lol. You’re comic got me hooked for an answer though so here I am.

6 Likes

That warms my heart!

5 Likes

Cannot believe you spun it in a way to give Bubbles a fighting chance! Nice art as always.

5 Likes

There are degrees of victory. Bubbles may be impaled, but still come out on top.

6 Likes

This is friggen exciting! <3<3

3 Likes

I know! I had the same reaction when I got this pairing - how is this going to work out?

Naturally I wanted to also touch the story of Bubbles wanting to build self-esteem through batllefluffs.

It was fun to find a plotting and direction that left readers with a meaningful choice: )

4 Likes

There are a couple of panels in there where I tried to channel you. I don’t often work with textures and dramatic colors like you do.

2 Likes

I had a feeling The Fornicator might not last long! The brighest flames burn faster. He was too pure for this world.

3 Likes

This is amazing, I love it. Fantastic art as always.
But this is way too good. I thought we’d just have to draw an image and not a whole comic.

4 Likes

I’m rooting for Bubbles, I hope she wins and goes far in this tournament!
Also I love that I can follow the exact path that Bubbles bounced all the walls with in panel six.

3 Likes

No-one has to draw a comic. I got inspired, and I need to practise making comics.

4 Likes

Awesome work dude.
Above and beyond.

2 Likes

I like it because it helps remind everyone that no matter how the odds may seem, it’s the votes that matter. It might have seemed like a weaponized suit wearing fluffy would 100% win against a really fat one but there are scores of ways that the fight could go in either’s favor. My first thought when I saw The fornicator was it trying to line up it’s gatling gun, and then firing wildly while the pilot started to scream, reminding everyone that the suit was indeed being worn by a fluffy.

3 Likes

But Bubbles has burning heart.

5 Likes

This is incredibly fun, thanks a lot

2 Likes

Best Battlefluffs ever.

Not just this fight, but this whole iteration.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I knew I shouldn’t of bought those used battle parts from Rick Sanchez. :laughing:

Well done sir. Cheers! :beer::two_hearts::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bubbles wins but learned something new about himself.

3 Likes