The Fourth of July Fluffies by Karn/Princess Purrpaws

A little thing I had P3 work on for me to celebrate Fourth of July’s first chapter hitting over 1000 views. :heart: Plus I wanted to have some art done of all the fluffies that were involved in the story done for a long while, so it seemed appropriate.

Names/Fates of the Fluffies

1.Ash:Was one of Seth’s oldest fluffies. Formerly Starburst’s special friend. Entered the Wan Die loop after witnessing his foals killed by fireworks. Tortured for years and brought out of the loop many, many times, only to be forced to watch Seth torment other fluffies and foals. Forced to watch as an unnamed yellow foal that was disguised as his long lost daughter was blown up in his hooves. Lost one of his eyes during a failed attempt to save Starburst from being punished. Forced to fight to the death against Plucky on the Fourth of July. Finally killed by Seth when he tore off his jaw in a fit of rage.

2.Starburst:Was one of Seth’s oldest fluffies. Formerly Ash’s special friend. A pillowfluff since early foalhood, Seth drove her to be overly reliant on his affection and to fear foals by killing them and then falsely blaming the deaths on her. Was given a merciful death by Ash who redirected a firework mortar towards her.

3.Cyclops:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. Missing her left eye, the cause of which has yet to be revealed. Had three foals, one of which was named Kickball. Tortured during her bath, Seth took a liking to her, deciding to spare her and allow her to raise any of his foals that survived the Fourth.

4.Raptor:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. A young pegasus that was just weaned. Tortured during his first bath. Had a pair of his back teeth removed while being made to watch as an unnamed brown foal was tortured to death. One of his testicles was smashed with a hammer and was forced to either lose his wings or watch as a foal later named Domino died. Only lost one wing and became very protective of Domino, who imprinted on him. Now being raised by Cyclops alongside the other surviving foals.

5.Plucky:Feral caught by Seth. Pegasus that was special friends with Sassy, and herd mates with Craven. Kept in the bathroom and forced to watch as Seth tormented his foals to teach Sassy a lesson. Later started to loathe Sassy as he thought that her behavior was putting their foals in jeopardy. Was made to kill
Cyclops’ unnamed green foal. Forced to fight to the death against Ash on the Fourth of July. After seeing Seth tear Ash’s jaw off, fell to his death when he tried to flee.

6.Sassy:Feral caught by Seth. Was special friends with Plucky and herd mates with Craven. Lost her front left hoof to her previous owner when he found a taste for abuse. Was made to act polite and punished by Seth when she acted out. Made desperate by the growing fear that Seth would hurt her or her foals, she killed Craven due to blaming the unicorn for their capture and used his body to escape the bathtub. Caught by Seth, she was forced to crush one of her unnamed blue foals to death. Made to bite off and consume Candyfloss’ front legs, Seth then strangled her in a fit of rage.

7.Craven:Feral caught by Seth. Was herd mates with Plucky and Sassy. After soiling himself due to fear, was put in the sink as a prelude to his punishment. Trying to escape, he fell and busted his horn against the toilet. Taken to the hobby-room and lobotomized, he was then returned to the bathroom, with Sassy killing him not long after.

8.Unnamed Green Foal:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. Seth used it to replace Cyclops’ lost foal as a cruel mental torture. Was eventually starved nearly to death before Plucky mercifully killed it.

9.Unnamed Yellow Foal:Purchased from Fluff-Mart. Seth disguised it as Ash’s long dead daughter before blowing it up in front of him.

10.Unnamed Brown Foal:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. Was taken to the hobby-room and nailed to the toolboard. After a lengthy and horrible torture session that Raptor was forced to watch, it plummeted to it’s death, walking off the workbench towards a recording of a mother fluffy calling to it.

11.Two-Face:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. Badly burned due to being placed in an iron skillet while the eye was on. Fell and burned half of his face, as well as bursting his eye. Used in the Dunk a Foal game, was eventually killed in a microwave alongside an unnamed white foal.

12.Unnamed Green Foal:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. One of Cyclops’ foals. Fell from Seth’s car roof when he forced Cyclops to ride on top of it with her foals.

13.Kickball:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. One of Cyclops’ foals. Fell after her eyes opened due to being frightened of Seth, injuring her internally. Was forcibly muted by Seth using a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol. Had tacks placed into the soft padding of her hooves. Was starved by her mother Cyclops, who was tricked into doing it by Seth. Died from the lower half of her body being dissolved in a jar of turpentine while Ash and Starburst were forced to watch.

14.Unnamed Purple Foal:Purchased from Fluff-Mart by Seth. One of Cyclops’ foals. Was placed in a firework mortar and blown apart.

15.Unnamed Pink Foal:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Was placed in a firework mortar and blown apart.

16.Candyfloss:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Due to the growing rift between Sassy’s and Plucky, thought her parents were monsters when they screamed and fought in front of her. Was tricked into thinking that Sassy’s willingly bit off her front hooves. Now being raised by Cyclops alongside the other surviving foals.

17.Unnamed Brown Foal:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Now being raised by Cyclops alongside the other surviving foals.

18.Unnamed Blue Foal:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Seth forced Sassy to crush it to death.

19.Unnamed Gray Foal:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Now being raised by Cyclops alongside the other surviving foals.

20.Unnamed Blue Foal:Feral caught by Seth. One of Sassy’s foals. Had one of it’s still forming wings ripped off to teach Sassy’s a lesson. Was placed in a firework mortar and blown apart.

21.Unnamed Red Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Used in the Dunk a Foal game. Legs were smashed with a hammer. Was forced to try and walk before several kids threw her around several times, the last of which spiked her against the ground, killing her.

22.Domino:FIAC purchased from Dale. Was used as a makeshift timer for Raptor’s wing loss torture, with his can slowly being filled with water. Imprinted on Raptor. Now being raised by Cyclops alongside the other surviving foals.

23.Unnamed White Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Used in the Dunk a Foal game. Had a power drill forced up it’s rectum until it was split nearly in half and slain.

24.Unnamed Red Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Taken from it’s can and dropped into a pot of boiling coffee.

25.Unnamed Green Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Was shaken, flicked ,nearly drowned, and finally burned to death by Seth and Jerome.

26.Unnamed White Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Used in the Dunk a Foal game. Was forced to try and run as a butane torch was set against it’s rump, then against it’s face and genitals as it burned to death.

27.Unnamed Red Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Was traded by Jerome for the unnamed white FIAC that died with Two-Face in the microwave. It’s fate is unknown but is assumed to have died.

28.Frostbite:FIAC purchased from Dale. Tortured by filling his entire can with slush. Survived but extreme frostbite claimed his hooves. Seth pillowed him and now he survives in his hobby-room.

29.Kismet:FIAC purchased from Dale. Used in the Dunk a Foal game. Was the only remaining foal after the Dunk a Foal game. Now survives in the repurposed junk drawer in the kitchen.

30.Unnamed White Foal in a Can:FIAC purchased from Dale. Used in the Dunk a Foal game. Died in the microwave with Two-Face.

Working on a Chapter List soon for my stories.
And thanks for reading everyone :heart:

36 Likes

P3 is a badass nickname

1 Like

It literally came about from me being too lazy to type out Princess Purrpaws everytime lol

1 Like

This is a really comfy art style.

I’d love to see you adapt" July Babies’ by @Chikahiro some day.

1 Like

Darn. I was hoping it was a reference to Privateer Press’ P3 line of paints :frowning:

1 Like

Damn this nice. I like that toothpaste pillow.

1 Like

Oh I really like this

1 Like

It’s incredible that one goes on reading an entire story, and even though the description of a fluffy tells you what they look like, it’s always different in your head.

And Jesus, I realize Seth went through a lot of fluffies, I just didn’t know it was quite that many. Really puts things into perspective.

1 Like

Some of it comes down to P3’s style. She loves fluffies but is very hugbox.
That’s no problem as I also appreciate the hugbox aspects of fluffies, but it does mean that her art tends to reflect it.

And yeah, the vast number of fluffies that died in FoJ was the main reason I wanted to do a picture/what happened to the entire cast. :heart:

I could talk to P3
See if she’s interested

Their paints are insane but I had no idea how bad their washes were until I tried out some nuln oil. Don’t want to support GW but there’s no contest when it comes to washes.

I don’t have any GW washes. I’ve got Army Painter and like their stuff quite a bit. I do have P3 armor and flesh wash, and am fine with it but it’s stuff if want to use specifically, not generally.