The Fourth of July Part 29 by Karn

It was always amusing to Seth to watch a fluffy struggle with a moral quandary. While he didn’t rely on them as often as some abusers, he did enjoy them from time to time, with the right kind of fluffy at least. For Seth, there wasn’t any fun to be had in the exercise unless the fluffy themselves behaved unusually to begin with. Most fluffies simply couldn’t fathom letting another living being suffer in their stead, almost always opting to sacrifice themselves in place of letting another suffer. But some fluffies developed errant behavior over time, some good, like being braver than normal, some bad, like being mean or cruel to others. These were the rare fluffies that were more fun to torment psychologically, as Seth enjoyed watching their personalities clash with their inherent nature to do good and help others.

And standing in his hobbyroom, watching as Raptor tried to comprehend what Seth was telling him, that in order to save the foal and prove he was a good fluffy, the poor pegasus would have to let Seth maim him willingly, Seth was shown once again how intoxicating this rare form of torture truly was. Even now, Raptor hung forlorn against the toolboard, only lightly wiggling against his tape bindings, the pegasus’ mind clearly trying desperately to puzzle out what Seth was explaining to him.

“*chirp…*chirp…Buh…buh wai Waptow hab tu wose wingies…*chirp…*chirp…Waptow nu wan wose wingies…*chirp…buh nu wan babbeh gu foweba sweepies edah…*chirp…*chirp…Waptow nu undahstan’…*chirp…”

Trying his best to maintain his facade, Seth shook his head slowly as he chided Raptor. “Because if you just tell me that you’re a good fluffy, you could be lying to me Raptor. If you don’t have something to lose, then it proves nothing.” Pointing to the utility sink, Seth’s face grew stern. “And you need to make up your mind soon…”

Raptor slowly turned his attention to the foal within it’s canister, the water now past it’s belly as it’s nubs flailed madly against the rising water, it’s screeching chirps frantic and desperate to attract some sort of savior. Struggling to stay surfaced, it’s nubs slid under it’s own weight and the splashing water, the blind foal’s own struggles endangering it’s life. Gasping as he saw the white foal’s head outstretched, the baby trying frantically to keep it’s muzzle above the water, Raptor began to whimper as tears fell down his cheeks. His eyes widening, Seth could see the anguish in Raptor as he nervously peered around the room, the pegasus clearly not wanting to watch the foal’s struggles.

“Look at him, Raptor! He is going to drown, any moment now. His little hooves must be so tired, just from standing above the water. You can save him Raptor…” Seth picked up the scalpel from the table, holding it close to the trembling pegasus’ face. “…Say that your wings are less important than that foal’s life. Tell me to cut off your wings right now, and the foal can live!” His eyes now closed, his face struggling to pull away from the small blade inches from his muzzle. “Listen to him Raptor! He’s screaming, calling out for you to save him! Aren’t you a good fluffy? Wouldn’t a good fluffy save him Raptor?” His head shaking back and forth, faster and faster, finally the pegasus’ eyes shot open as he took a deep breath before suddenly calling out.

“TAEK WINGIES!!! TAEK WAPTOW"S WINGIES AN’ SAB BABBEH!!! P’WEASE!!!”

Not giving him a chance to change his mind, Seth pressed his palm against his left wing, holding it firm against the toolboard. With his free hand, Seth took the scalpel and flensed away the outer skin of the wing’s axillar, the portion of the wing that connected to the fluffy’s back, with Raptor screaming as the blade tore through flesh and then muscle, his face contorted in agony as his blood spilled down the toolboard.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!!”

Enjoying the tortured screams of the pegasus, Seth let the tip of the blade slide through ligaments and tissue, with Raptor gritting his teeths as he shook from the pain of the amputation.

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! WINGIE HAB HUWTIES!!! HUWTIES SU BA’!!!*SCREEEEEEE!!! WAPTOW…AM…GUD…FWUFFY!!! *SCREEEEEeeee…”

With the whole process being over in moments, Raptor collapsed, his head lulling as he fell unconscious, his wing falling free from his body. Opening the small medkit, Seth took out a small bit of antiseptic, as well as some bandages and quickly sanitized the fresh wound. Patching up the small gash, Seth nodded slightly to the unconscious colt, slightly proud of his decision, even if it would lead to more suffering for the poor pegasus. Making his way to the glass tube, Seth lifted it upward, tilting it slightly so the water would fall free, the foal chirping lightly as it splayed against the glass, breathing heavily, it’s nightmare over for now. “You are one lucky bastard…” Walking the tube over to the workbench, Seth carefully let the foal roll outward onto the wax paper, taking a small hand-towel and drying it off gently, the tiny foal peeping in his hand contently.

While it was far too late for Cyclops’ foals to ever love him, their short time living here all but sealing their distrust and fear of Seth, the white foal could still be conditioned to trust, to forget that Seth ever had a hand in the cruel torture it had just survived. Lightly humming as he stroked the foal with the towel, he could feel it nuzzle weakly against his hand, cooing lightly as it drifted off to sleep from sheer exhaustion. Carefully bundling the slumbering foal in the hand cloth, Seth smiled as he placed it just below the maimed pegasus. “Hope he was worth it Raptor…”

Cleaning up, Seth threw the disembodied wing into the garbage, deciding that taking one was enough for now. Picking up the carrier, he poured out the foul contents within before refilling it with fresh sawdust and litter before placing it back on the workbench. Then he took Raptor down, placing the unconscious pegasus within the carrier, along with the swaddled white foal. Seth then lightly sprayed down the pegboard, wiping up the blood and tossing the stained washcloth into the garbage.

As Seth finished up, he heard Raptor begin to stir within the carrier, the maimed pegasus groaning as he came to. Giving the colt a few moments to recover, Seth grinned slightly as he heard Raptor begin to sob within the carrier.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Waptow’s wingie am gown…*huuu…huuu…huuu…An’ nu-wingie huwties ba’…”

Leaning down so he could face the pegasus through the grated door, Seth interrupted Raptor’s lamentations. “I only took one wing Raptor…I was proud that you turned out to be a good fluffy after all. I know it hurts and you’re sad and upset, but it could always be worse. Don’t ever forget that.” Lifting the carrier by it’s handle, Seth walked the pegasus and foal out of the hobbyroom, making his way to the kitchen and placing the carrier down upon the countertop. Lightly sobbing, Raptor was mostly silent until the kitchen, with the sullen colt questioning Seth in a hushed and worried tone.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Am munstah weawwy taek’n Waptow tu nices’ safewoom…”

“I am a man of my word Raptor. But I won’t have you frightening my good fluffies, so from now on, you can’t ever call me a monster again, especially in front of other fluffies. Call me daddy from now on, okay?” Quiet for a few moments, Seth was pleased to hear the pegasus agree with little conflict.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Otay…daddeh…Waptow nu caw daddeh munstah nu mowe…”

"That’s good. Because if you say anything that upsets or scares my other fluffies, then that’ll make you a bad fluffy! And bad fluffies go in the bad saferoom! Understand?! Sobbing slightly harder, Seth could hear how upset the idea of being a bad fluffy or being forced into the bad saferoom made Raptor, his bawling gowing louder by the second.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Waptow be gud fwuffy…*huuu…huuu…huuu…P’wease nu put Waptow in ba’ safewoom…”

“As long as you behave like a good fluffy should, then you have nothing to worry about. Now, I have other fluffies to deal with, and a good fluffy that will be joining you in the good saferoom, so you’ll have to wait here for a bit Raptor.” While Seth knew that having to wait would probably upset the wounded pegasus, he was pleasantly surprised to hear Raptor hesitantly agree.

“*huuu…huuu…huuu…Otay…Waptow wate hewe fow mun…daddeh …*huuu…huuu…huuu…Nu wan be ba’ fwuffy 'gain…”

“That’s very good, Raptor. Now I’ll be back soon, and then you can meet your new momma…” Seth couldn’t help but smile as he made his way to the guest bathroom, listening to the pegasus’ weakened coos at the thought of a better life. It was always fun to torture a fluffy, but giving them a small taste of something that they could never have again was a rare form of abuse. His mind already awash with possibilities for the poor pegasus, Seth opened the bathroom door, making his way within.

It was oddly quiet within as Seth entered, with only the sound of Craven’s light sobbing, with the brain damaged unicorn still crying as Seth had left him earlier that afternoon. Walking up to the tub, Seth was perplexed to see that the ferals were as far apart as possible, with Plucky on one end of the tub and Sassy and most of her foals on the opposite end. But what confused him the most was seeing Candyfloss, right in the middle of the tub, alone and lightly peeping, almost unperceivable over Craven. Reacting to the sight of Seth, Sassy hobbled as fast as she could, trying to scoop up the lone foal, only for the poor thing to start chirping and peeping in a wild panic.

“*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…*screeeeeee!!! …*chirp…*chirp…*chirp…mun’sta!!! …”

Watching as the foal struggled against Sassy’s attempt to pick her up, Candyfloss’s tiny nubs flailing and rapidly striking into the mare’s front hoof, Seth almost laughed. It was too good to be true, far better than anything he had planned himself. Somehow, Candyfloss had become afraid of her own mother, even referring to her as a monster. Even as Seth knelt down, growing ever closer to the ferals, Candyfloss screeched in protest, desperate to free herself from Sassy’s clutches. As Seth reached for the struggling foal, Sassy shrieked, pulling Candyfloss close to her chestfluff and laying around her, the foal’s muffled protests clearly disturbing Sassy.

“*screeeeeee!!! …*chirp…*chirp…mun’'sta!!! …*chirp…*chirp…wet ba’beh gu!!! …*chirp…*chirp…hewp!!! …*chirp…*chirp…”

Grabbing Sassy by her scruff, Seth pushed her against the porcelain bottom of the tub, the mare striking against it with an audible yelp. With his free hand, Seth then tried to retrieve Candyfloss, only for Sassy to reach out with her muzzle and bite his hand, her teeth trying to dig firmly into his skin. While Seth could barely feel the fluffy’s feeble attempt to harm him, Seth’s thoughts drifted suddenly to Ash, the stallion that had defied him over and over today. Gritting his teeth as he looked Sassy square in the eyes, the mare released his hand, quivering slightly as she carried Candyfloss to her other foals, the two-toned filly still screeching in fearful protest as Sassy laid around her and the other foals, trying to hide them in her fluff.

Seth tried to manage his breathing, his temper flaring wildly. Looking over to Plucky , Seth rapped his foot against the tub, getting the stallion’s attention before nodding to him slightly. Staring in confusion for a few moments, Plucky’s eyes widened with realization before he squatted down and put his front hooves into the air.

“…Upsies p’wease daddeh…”

His eyes still glaring towards Sassy, Seth leaned over the prone pegasus and gently scooped him up, silently walking him out of the bathroom and carried him all the way to the hallway closet, opening up the door before putting Plucky down in front of Ash’s food dish.

“Am daddeh gowna gib babbehs huwties?”

His hands on his face, Seth struggled not to scream from frustration. “I don’t know Plucky… Christ, Sassy irks me!” Calming for a moment, Seth sighed and then looked to the worried pegasus. “Why was Candyfloss calling Sassy a monster anyway?” A deep look of shame washed over the pegasus’, as he slowly looked down to the closet’s floor.

“…P’wuky an’ Sa’see wewe yewwin’ an’ scawe babbeh…Nao babbeh tink dat P’wuky an’ Sa’see am munstahs…P’wuky nu wan babbeh tink P’wuky am munstah, daddeh…”

His hot rage cooling as he listened to Plucky’s explanation, Seth leaned down so he could pet him, the poor stallion sniffling as he thought of his daughter hating and fearing him. “I know you don’t little guy. You’re about as far away from a monster as a fluffy can get in my opinion.” Thinking about how Plucky had phrased what he said, Seth suddenly looked to the pegasus, still stroking his mane with his hand. “What about Sassy?”

"…Wah bout’ Sa’see… "

Damn…From Plucky’s abrupt and seemingly angry tone, Seth swore that the pegasus might have loathed Sassy even more than he did. Watching as the mere mention of the mare caused Plucky to lightly puff his cheeks, his hooves slightly rapping against the hardwood floor, Seth quietly planned to separate the two, lest Plucky eventually kill her. “Do you care if Candyfloss thinks that Sassy is a monster?” Snorting as he turned his face, Plucky was clearly growing angrier by the moment.

Sa’see am dummeh!!! P’wuky twy an’ teww dummeh Sa’see tu du wat daddeh sai!! Teww dummeh Sa’see dat wen dummeh Sa’see maek daddeh mad, daddeh gib meanie huwties tu fwuffies!!! An’ dummeh Sa’see nu wisten!!! Eben wen P’wuky teww dummeh Sa’see dat babbehs am nu safe wen dummeh Sa’see bein’ ba’!!! AN’ DUMMEH SA’SEE NU CAWE!!!”

Breathing heavily, Seth was surprised to see that Plucky was practically snarling, his teeth visible in a violent looking sneer. Even with all his fluffy experience, Seth rarely saw one of the cute and loveable biotoys this worked up. It was clear that the pegasus cared far more about his foals than Sassy, their previous affection for one another gone, thanks to Seth’s cruel interference. “Calm down Plucky…It’s okay. Listen, how about I let you stay here instead of wherever I put Sassy. That way, you don’t have to see her anymore…” His ragged breaths slowing, the pegasus looked up to Seth, with worry quickly replacing the rage in his eyes.

“Buh…buh wat bout’ babbehs?”

50 Likes

Sassys day is coming and I can’t wait.

6 Likes

i love this series so much. now it is time to sassy’s doom

5 Likes

It’s been a long journey for Raptor but I had initially thought he was a smarty. After looking at the first chapter, he was just shouting “dummeh” to the fluffies that ticked him off. It’s pretty impressive that he started with a hatred towards chirpy foals to now being willing to sacrifice himself for them.

3 Likes

Is Sassy’s name just in white, or is my color blindness striking again?

2 Likes

Light Pink

Sassy
Sassy

No worries, you’re in good company as my eyesight is atrocious

1 Like

Oh wow, I see no difference at all lmao. The color coding you did of Fluffies still helped though. I figured Sassy was a different color, my color blindness is just super bad sometimes :joy:

1 Like

“I inexplicably dislike Plucky.”
“He completely forgot that ‘daddeh’ is the root of it all.”
“He can survive solely because ‘daddeh’ likes him.”
“I know he wants to protect his family.”
“But now, he’s getting angry at his wife.”
Put the cart before the horse/本末倒置

2 Likes

He’s being manipulated. And while he’s a bit sharper than the average fluffy, he’s still just a fluffy. Seth wants a new Ash and is basically brainwashing the poor sap.