The Fourth of July Part 7 by Karn

Seth had to make a show of it, looking down with his hand idly rubbing his chin as he pretended to think. The pink mare was slightly squirming, her one front hoof still nervously tapping against the floor of her cardboard box next. “Well…I don’t know…are you a good fluffy?” Seth smiled down at her, the fluffy clearly desperate to have a new home.“Nyu mummah gud fwuffy…” Meeting his eyes, Seth saw the opportunity to test her. “Ok sweety, I’ll be your new daddy. But I’ll need to see your foals first, to make sure that they’re healthy. Life outside a housie can be bad for babies and they may have sickies…” Trying to hide a smirk Seth waited for a response, knowing that she’d resist, at least at first.

She looked away, her voice and soft and quiet. “…nu…” Chuckling at the gall of the mare, Seth stood up. “Now I thought you were a good fluffy. Good fluffies never disobey their daddy. Show me your foals.” Backing up against the inside of her nest, the pink mare now looked nervous, yet conflicted. “Babbehs tu wittew…nu wan…” Turning around slightly and beginning to walk away, Seth shrugged. “Alright then, I guess I’ll leave you here then. Shame, really. I thought you could have been a great new fluffy for me…”

Taking his time, Seth feigned walking back around the alley, knowing that the sight of a new daddy walking away might be just the thing to send her over the edge. “NUUUUUUU!!! Nyu daddeh nu weave!!!” The pink mare stumbled out of her nest, walking awkwardly after Seth. “P’wease! Nyu mummah gud! Wet…wet nyu daddeh see babbehs…” The defeated mare looked down, sullen until Seth leaned over and began scratch her neck, prompting some cooing from her. God she stinks, Seth thought as he maintained his faux smile. “Good girl! Very good girl!” He stood back up and followed the wobbling mare back to her nest.

The chirping and peeping of the foals had increased at a rapid pace, their mother now no longer keeping them warm. With the mare and Seth walking back, and the foals beginning to smell her nearby, their chirping became fervent and loud, trying desperately to get her attention. Lowering her self around them, but no longer blocking his view, Seth glanced over her foals. She had six in total, two that were a light blue, one that was pink, two were off colors, a gray and a brown, and a two-toned pink and blue. Of all of them, she was the one that caught Seth’s eye the most. From her waist and up, she matched her mother, while below, she was light blue like her siblings.

Deciding to drop the subterfuge, Seth pulled out the cattle prod and struck the mare in her neck, her eyes going wide as she jerked and fell unconscious. Puling out a second bag, he placed her and her foals within, the confused and wiggling babies chirping rapidly in fear. Tying it off, Seth checked his phone. “Hmm…that didn’t take all that long.” Gathering the bagged unicorn and placing it beside the mare and her foals, Seth decided to wait and see if her special friend would show up.

Sitting down, Seth waited about twenty minutes, passing the time by looking through his phone. During that time, he could hear the unicorn begin to stir, shifting against his polyethylene prison as he began to sob."*huuu…*huuu…*huuu… Striking the fluffy through the bag, Seth calmly but sternly reprimanded the scared creature. “Quiet down…or else…” Met with only quiet whimpering, Seth smiled as he continued waiting undisturbed. Finally, he heard the approaching fluffy, calling ahead to his mate." Speciaw Fwend?! Fwuffy hab nummies fow speciaw fwend…" Trotting closer from the opposing alleyway, Seth saw the lime green stallion, a pegasus, making his way to the nest, a look of concern slowly growing on it’s face. He was dragging an old, discarded pizza box behind him with his mouth, with several slices of stale pizza and wildflowers within to the cardboard box.

Seeing Seth, the green pegasus’ eyes went wide from shock, then he grew emboldened, clearly taking umbrage with a human being so close to his special friend’s nest. Puffing his cheeks, he threw an angry look at Seth, drawing closer and finally realizing his nest was empty. “WEWE AM SPECIAW FWEND!!! WAT MEANIE HOOMIN DU WIT SPECIAW FWEND AN’ BABBEHS!!!” Standing up and putting his phone away, Seth smiled at the little riled pegasus. While he always enjoyed the cries and begging of scared fluffies, there was something about the defiant ones that stood out to him. It was almost a modicum of respect, as much as someone could respect a fluffy, pondered Seth. “They’re right here, along with your blue unicorn buddy…” Seth lightly nudged the bags next to him with his foot, the one with the unicorn within now moving as the captured stallion began sobbing again.

GIB FWUFFY BABBEHS AN" SPECIAW FWEND!!! WET FWUFFIES GU NAO OW FWUFFY GIB MEANIE HOOMIN SOWWIE HOOFSIES!!!

Smiling down at the brave little fluffy, Seth walked closer, the green pegasus cautiously eyeing him as he approached. “No. I don’t think I will little guy.” The pegasus charged and began to rap his small and delicate hooves against Seth’s boots, prompting a small bout of laughter from Seth. After realizing that he couldn’t hurt him, the pegasus ran over to the bags and began to try to tear open the one he could hear muffled chirping coming from. Fwuffy twy… an’ sabe babbehs… an’ speciaw fwend…buh…nu can num dis open…" Grunting as he tried over and over, the pegasus simply couldn’t tear through the polyethylene of the garbage bag. After nearly three minutes of trying, he fell over, sobbing and defeated. *huuu…*huuu…*huuu…fwuffy wan sabe speciaw fwend an’ babbehs…*huuu…*huuu…*huuu…buh fwuffy nu can… Walking over to the bags and the sullen pegasus, Seth smiled as he leaned over the stallion. “Tough luck little guy. Shame you couldn’t get them free…and you tried so hard too.”

Sobbing as he rose, the green pegasus stood between Seth and the trash bags, valiantly attempting to keep him from them.Nu…nu wet…hoo…hoomin…gib fwuffies…hu…huwties…" Brave for a fluffy, even if he was shaking and stuttering as he did it. Seth crouched to meet the fluffy face to face, the pegasus shaking harder as it turned his face to avoid his gaze. “I’m taking them all, your special friend, your babies, the unicorn. I’m taking them to my house and you can’t stop me. But I’m a fair man from time to time. So how about this? You can go. Right now. I won’t chase you or anything. You can leave and you won’t be hurt. Or…”

Seth stood back up. “…You can follow them. Come to my house with your family and your friend. I’ll warn you right now. I’m not nice. I will hurt them and I will hurt you. It would be smarter for you to run away right now, but it’s your choice.” Seth reached past the pegasus, who tried to stand in his way, only to be lightly bumped by Seth as he grabbed the bags, hoisting them over his back. Looking up to them and then to Seth, the pegasus began to weep. *huuu…*huuu…*huuu…P’WEASE!!! NU TAEK FWUFFIES!!! *huuu…*huuu…*huuu… Walking away, Seth responded back to the fluffy. “That’s not an option. Leave or follow me. Your call…” The pegasus, still crying and whimpering stood up, lightly rapping his hooves in place as he saw Seth leaving. As he saw him turn the alleyway’s corner, almost out of sight, he began to gallop after.

Taking the back way back to his apartment, Seth didn’t have to worry too much about being seen. While not illegal, it was quite a sight, a man holding two garbage bags of fluffies with another following behind, whimpering. After about a half hour of walking, Seth and his entourage arrived at his apartment. He looked down to the pegasus. “First thing that happens when we get inside are baths for all of you. You all smell awful.” Shooting an awful stare at the pegasus, Seth added: “If you make poopies or pee-pees on my floor, I’ll crush one of your babies right in front of you.” The green stallion shook violently and Seth had to stifle a laugh as it wet itself on the concrete walkway. “If you have to shit, I’d recommend doing that out here too…”

In his defense, the pegasus simply walked with Seth as they entered the apartment, making their way to the guest bathroom. As the stallion entered behind Seth, he abruptly shut the door, causing the fluffy to yelp, it’s hooves moving around to it’s backside, worried that he would make scared poopies. Seth got to work, placing the bags in the bathtub and then opening them. The foals were all clutching desperately to their mother’s fluff, the pink mare still woozy and only semi-conscious after the attack. Her children were chirping and peeping up a storm, glad to be out of the strange place where it was hard to breathe, but no longer near the smell of their nest, a scent they had known their entire existence… The blue unicorn, shaking as it looked around, it’s eyes occasionally peering towards Seth, was clearly terrified. "Nice…nicest mistuh be…be nyu daddeh?

Picking up the green stallion and throwing him into the unicorn, Seth chuckled. “Not even close, bud.” While the two stallions were recovering from the shock of colliding with each other, Seth began to pluck the foals off of the pink mare, the mare now slightly awake as she tried to feebly move her hooves in the direction of her children. "…nu taek…babbehs… Seth placed the foals in the bathroom sink, the small babies chirping and peeping for the warmth of their mother as he walked back towards the tub.

“*Huuu…*huuu…*huuu… fwuffy hab mow’f huwties…nu wike…”

The unicorn had sat back up, rubbing it’s jaw where the pegasus had been thrown into him with his hoof. Meanwhile the pegasus was struggling to get back up, the impact of the porcelain tub having sprained his back legs. “*SCREEEEEEE!!!” Each attempt to raise himself up was followed by a gut wrenching scream as he tumbled back to the bathtub’s floor. The mare was now slightly upright, although her eyes were glassy and unfocused as she kept shaking her head. “…gib…gib babbehs back tu…tu mummah…” Seth turned the faucet, flicking the shower switch next to it upward. The stallions looked nervous and confused as the pipes began to rumble, but the mare’s eyes suddenly focused as she heard the noise.

“WAWA BA” FOW FWUFFIES!!!"

Not giving them a chance to react, Seth started to spray them all, letting the filth and muck fall off of them. As it struck, all but the pegasus defecated, the water scaring them into soiling themselves. Trying to evade the stream from above, the mare rushed, only to impact into the unicorn, knocking both back to the floor of the tub. Sliding and shrieking as his legs failed him over and over, the pegasus couldn’t even move away from the water as it hit his grime covered body.

"*SCREEEEEEE!!! WAWA BAD FOW FWUFFIES!!! NU WAWA!!!

“*SCREEEEEEE!!! HEWP!!! WAWA HAB FWUFFY!!!HEWP!!!”

“*gurgle…HEW…*gurgle…WAWA BA…*gurgle…”

Once they were relatively free of the filth of outdoor living, Seth stopped the sprayer for a bit, giving them a moment’s respite. The blue unicorn just trembled in place, it’s eyes wide and full of horror. The pink mare was shaking next to the pegasus, who wasn’t moving, holding onto him wordlessly as she sobbed. With his free hand, Seth struck the pegasus in the side hard, repeating the process several times before it let out a sudden retching sound as he vomited up water, coughing and shuddering as it came to. Shaking his head at the pegasus, Seth chastised the foolish stallion. “Told ya so…”

55 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder if this guy ever set up an ‘ice bucket’ challenge for ferals where tripping the laser to enter the yard upended a 5 gallon bucket filled with ice that crushed whatever was under it :ok_hand:

1 Like

There she is :sparkles::two_hearts:

Im so excited to read more.
This story is amazingly good!

1 Like

Thanks.
It wasn’t the first story I posted but it is the first fluffy story I wrote.