The Fundamental Issue with Cannibal Fluffies

We’re nerds. Nerding. Sorry!

3 Likes

As a general headcannon, cannibal fluffies are meant to be fluffies but better in all ways, they are here to be the fluffies hasbio wanted fluffies to be, without all that dna degeneration.
they are meant to be pets and thus aren’t meant to be let out in the wild for no other reason than hunting fluffies with an owner.

As a threat to other life, they are still considerably weaker than any other animal out there, and should pose no threat to a dog or cat, they are basically fluffies but hostile to other non-cannibal fluffies and some level of experience and training on how to kill them, basically think of them a one of the “thoughies” in a smarty herd but slightly buffier in all stats.

they don’t pose really a threat to anything because their targets are basketball-sized living plushies with the relative resistance to damage as a shrivelled rance nugget you found behind your fridge before moving out.

In any case hasbio wanted them to be very unfertile to raise the prices of making one and thus selling one, and to not have the fluffy catastrophy if they go AWOL.

3 Likes

Guys can we cap off the comments here? We’re over 40.

2 Likes

I can see y’all typing replies. Please take any further discussion elsewhere, I hate crowded comment threads.

2 Likes

I got popcorn I can share, Though if you want it to stop just ask @Virgil to lock the post.
FOICHTFOICHTFOIGHT

2 Likes

I dunno, I just like cannibal fluffies because I like the horror of cannibalism. It’s a little edgy but regular gore doesn’t get to me like some psychological horror does and cannibalism has always fascinated me. Not in a “I wish to feast upon your flesh!” kinda way, more in a “why would someone cannibalize another person and what would be able to drive them to do it?” type of way

1 Like

I can do that

2 Likes