The future of William (Spacesheep)

This is both an art share thing and an announcement of sorts! I’m sure many of you know William, created by my friend Pumpiikin! Well, I now own William as pumpiikin sold him to me! I wanted to make some sort of post about it just so there wouldn’t be any confusion when I start posting art of William as my own fluffy, or posting him on request threads and such! I’m not quite sure where his story is going to go from here yet but I am honored to have him, as he’s the fluffy that started my interest! Now for the art, here’s a comparison of my first fluffy drawing which happened to be a fan art of William versus a picture of William I did a few months ago as a gift as I didn’t yet own him at the time! I’m working on more William art as well, currently just have some on paper doodles!

11 Likes

Will is one of my favorite fluffies out there, I’m glad we’re going to get to see more of him!

1 Like

He’s one of my faves as well so I super excited to own him and work with him,y creativity is struggling a little currently but am working on brainstorming ideas!

2 Likes

Holy moly, that’s great news. It’s been ages since I’ve seen William, hope you take good care of him!

I love him so much, I gotta draw more but I’ve gotten a couple commissions of him and I’m gradually getting better at drawing fluffies which can be seen through my drawings of him, he’s helped me improve a lot! I hope to eventually be able to make some more interesting art of him, I’m just currently at a point of struggling with ideas, so a lot of my art has been characters just standing there haha

1 Like