The Fweeb 2 (By Biorb_McBiorb)

{This is a continuation of The Fweeb by @GreaverBlade a Story that is an entree for @AMDk7’s Community Fluffy Stories. I thought it was fun so i decided to try this out!}

Chapter 1: The Lesson, the Reason, and the Foals…

Randy ran back to Aubergine’s room where he heard the yelling. Aubergine’s face was contorted into a strange combination of happiness and pain, something that, shame to say, made Randy cringe a bit.

“B-BIGGESHT POOOOOOOOOO-!” Aubergine yelled, as she strained Randy finally snapped back to reality and rushed over to Aubergine’s side, eager to help his new pet, realizing he needed something to clean the foals off. Randy quickly got up and ran to the kitchen, grabbing a washcloth. Rushing back Randy heard Aubergine yell again, as she strained harder and harder, the sounds of peeping coming from the room became louder and louder.

First one foal, then two…

Finally… Three…

Randy rushed in and back to Aubergine’s side, wiping the three foals off. “D-Daddeh W-w-wandy? A-am babbehs otay? Am guud B-babbehs?” Aubergine asked, huffing and sighing quite a bit, the whole ordeal causing the Feral Mare quite a bit of pain.

Randy stared down, his eyes full of tears, a large smile plastered across his face.“T-they’re perfect Aubergine… Just, beautiful!” Randy said, showing Aubergine the three foals.

The First foal, was a Earthie, and was chirping happily as it squirmed around in Randy’s hand, it’s tan coat almost blending into Randy’s skin as it moved around, bumping into it’s siblings. Randy noticed the Foal’s over-Puffy-ness and chuckled, as the foal looked like a big Fluffy shaped sponge.

The Second foal, a Unicorn, peeped as it’s Tan brother bumped into her. The little Filly had a Darker Purple coat, even darker than Aubergine’s coat. a small nub dotted the top of her head, the beginnings of her own horn, which seemed to pale at the tip of the horn, indicating to Randy her horn would be white.

The Third foal was a Pegasus, and as it’s Sister cried, it instinctively squirmed over to it’s indigo sister, and hugged her as tight as he could. Aubergine watched as the little colt nuzzled into his sister’s body, causing the distressed cheeps to subside, calming the foals down in the process.

Aubergine began to tear up, her mind racing as Randy gently nudged Aubergine to her side, letting the foals latch onto her teats, their first taste of a loving mother’s milkies…

As Aubergine fed her foals, she looked up to her large Daddeh, and smiled, larger than she had ever smiled while being under Randy’s care.

“Aubewgine w-wub 'ou Daddeh Wandy! W-wub! W-wub su muchies!” It took Randy all of his strength to not crush the mare under the weight of his hug, instead, he gently petted the New-Mom’s head, being gifted by a loving ‘coo’.

“I love you too sweatie… I love you all so much!” Randy said, cleaning up the mess behind the new mother.

Randy got up and left the Safe-Room to toss the towels away and the bed into the washing machine. As Randy tossed the bed, he heard something screech, then a small thud. Then crying came from the hallway. Randy ran back to see the tan Earthie had made it’s way out… No… The Earthie had been kicked out, a small trail of poop had followed it, it’s small nose bloody, and one of it’s legs had been broken.

“D-daddeh! Sabe Mummah Aubewgine fwom Poopie-Munstah!” Aubergine cried out, holding onto her Indigo Filly close. It’s Red Colt was too busy sucking at his mother’s teat to notice it’s brother had been launched out of the safe-room.

Randy looked back to Aubergine, stunned in silence and in disbelief at the Tan colt. “Aubergine… Why did you do this to… To you’re own baby?” Aubergine looked at Randy confused. “W-wha’ daddeh Wandy mean? Am Poopie-Munsta Babbeh! Mummah A-Aubergine sabe widdwe babbehs fwom Munsta!”

Randy looked down at the poor tan foal and felt his heart twinge in pain. Randy got down on a knee and looked over the crying foal. His initial inspection was far off! The Tan Colt was in fact, a Alicorn! It’s Fluff was much puffier than it’s siblings, and had hidden the horn and wing nubs from both Randy, and Aubergine. Randy picked up the foal gently and brought him back over to Aubergine.

“Nu! Nuuuuuu! Daddeh nu wet Poopie-Munsta num babbehs! Pwease!” Aubergine begged, trying to swat away the Tan Alicorn. “Aubergine, this is your son… He would never eat your Babies… Why would you think that?” Randy asked, a tad worried at the moment, thinking the Colt would be abandoned and left to him to raise. “W-weww… B-babbeh had pointy-pwace an’ wingie-pwace! Fwuffies nu can hab boff! Dat am Munsta, am Poopie-Munsta!” Aubergine explained.

“Aubergine… This isn’t a monster… This is an Alicorn. It’s a rare type of Fluffy!” Randy corrected. Aubergine stared at the foal with concern in her eyes “N-nu am M-Munsta? A-am A-wi-cown?” Aubergine asked.

“Yes Aubergine, this is a good Baby! Think about this… Did your Special Friend have wings?” Randy asked, hoping the question would shed some light on Aubergine’s unmentioned lover.

Aubergine’s eyes widened, tears beginning to swell as he broke the silence after the question was asked. “N-n… Ne-nebah… A-aubewgine… Nebah h-had Speshuw-F-fwend…”

Randy’s face dropped as she finished her answer. ‘Aubergine never had a special friend? Then where did the Bab-…’ Randy thought to himself, the realization finally hitting him. “Oh… Oh God Aubergine… I’m so sorry…” Randy said, hugging the crying mother, careful not to crush the foals.

“T-tank 'ou Da-Daddeh… Babbeh n-nu am Munsta… Am A-aw-ic-own Babbeh… A-am Gud Babbeh… Aubewgine s-su sowwy Widdwe Babbeh… Su-su-su-su sowwy…” Aubergine said, taking the foal from Randy’s hand, giving the crying foal a long hug, the Colt in return cooed thru the tears and scared peeping.

Randy felt now he had his work cut out for himself… Taking a large, fat-guy sigh, he made his way to his computer, as Aubergine tended to the foals.

Randy quickly grabbed the foals and Aubergine, and rushing them to the car, as the Brown Alicorn needed his leg checked quickly…

Chapter 2: Names, Names, Names!

A few weeks had passed since the foals births, Aubergine, after the explanation that Alicorn’s were good babies, was a near perfect mother. While Randy was at work, Aubergine would train her foals equally, teach them to play nicely and that their Daddy loved them so much.

While Randy worked, he noticed it was getting closer and closer to Halloween, and living up near the mountains was a little cheaper, but made things a hundred times colder. Most people where Randy lived knew not to celebrate the day and simply get costumes for a family party, where everyone was invited, and festivities were shared.

Randy… Didn’t have all that… Randy had his Fluffies… His Manga and his Cartoons…

Randy felt alone at work… Even with people he called friends, he still felt alone most of the time, as he hid his passion from them, not wanting to make them uncomfortable around him. Randy knew his hobby was… Weird, but he was still proud of his foals, of his Fluffy, of his work itself…

Randy came home to a pleasant scene. Aubergine and hr foals were waiting by the Safe-Room door bouncing happily. “Daddeh! Daddeh! Wook! Babbehs had ting tu showe 'ou!” Aubergine said, pointing over to the foals who were running back to their bed.

Randy got on a knee and watched as the three brought over a large piece of paper. Randy took a look at it and saw three different pictures all on the same paper, all at different angles.

Even thou they were baby level artist, the foals felt so proud of their drawing, Randy looked it over a few times, and finally came to the conclusion that he had no idea what any of them were supposed to be…

“I-… I love it guys! Thank you so much!” Randy lied, the foals began to chirp and squee with glee as their drawing had made their Daddeh happy. Aubergine began to smile happily as well.

“It’s so good, that i think i should give you all something in return!” Randy said, slowly, to create dramatic flair.

The three foals ate it up, asking and begging what the thing was, Aubergine looked at Randy confusedly. “Wha’ Daddeh Wandy mean?” Randy looked over and pet Aubergine, who took the petting happily.

“I think now is a good enough time! For names!” Randy said, the foals sat down confused. “Daddeh?” The Red Pegasus Colt asked. “Babbehs weawwy gettin namesies?” Randy looked down at the three, all sitting excitedly and fidgeting happily.

The foals, now a bit older had began to sprout their Manes, The Indigo Filly had a Beautiful White Mane, the Red Colt sprouted a handsome Green Mane that stayed up constantly, as if jelled upwards. The Tan Colt had Sprouted a Black Mane, his Horn had also finally peaked thru the tan poofy Fluff and shown a nice White like his sister.

“That’s right little guy, lets start with you, since you asked so nicely!” Randy answered, the Red Colt nearly pee’d himself with excitement at being the first. Randy looked down at the little goof-ball and smiled. “You’ll be Poblano!” Randy said, tussling Poblano’s Mane. The Colt erupted into a joy filled fit. Running around and hugging everything. Poblano was so happy!

Randy looked over to the Indigo Filly and smiled, Randy was worried at first about her, as Aubergine had tended to baby her a bit. The Filly had turned out to be a fine Sister for the boys, keeping them out for trouble, making sure they were okay after roughhousing… “You, my little girl-” Randy said, picking up the Filly. “-will be Clementine!”

Clementine jumped a bit in Randy’s hands, prompting him to quickly set her down, as he didn’t want the Filly to try and fly with, or without wings…

Clementine and Poblano hugged each other for a while, then Clementine ran over and hugged her Tan Brother as well. Finally, Clementine let the poor colt go, and nudged him closer to Randy. The Colt looked up hopefully at his Daddeh, the kind and large Giant made him nervous almost always, but he still loved his Daddeh.

Randy remembered the leg healing and having to watch the young Alicorn grow up in a small cast on his leg… Knowing full well that he felt different and was ashamed of that.

Randy picked up the Alicorn as well, and raised him up high. “You my little friend will be… Hazel!”

With the three now named Aubergine cheered her babbehs on as they were now named…

Hazel, Poblano, and Clementine…

The four hugged each other tight, then ran over to Randy and hugged him as tight as they could…

Randy felt his heart skip a beat, the foals loved him… Aubergine loved him…

He finally felt sincerely happy…

18 Likes

Fantastic! I feel like you really got the characters and managed to mix in that perfect bit of tragedy and joy.

4 Likes

Next chapter we learn that while Ab didn’t have a special friend, that doesn’t mean she had bad enfies. ~second coming / anti christ powers appear at x-mas from emaculate/cambion conception~

Also something about ‘fweeb’ makes me think of ‘sneed’ from dr suess. xD

1 Like