The Gift (Fluffus)

The script for this was a Holiday gift from my spouse, who is a much better languager than me.

175 Likes

Simply beautiful

19 Likes

Gah. Yeah, I feel like once you’re obliged to feed it it ceases to be a toy and becomes a pet. (Batteries don’t count.)

25 Likes

I love the childish little girl negligence of using the curling iron so carelessly, especially on a “living” thing. I wonder how many fluffies are given to little boys who proceed to chase them with RC cars and give them wounds to make the GI Joe battles he stages more real?

27 Likes

I love the art style and the composition of each panel. This simple story of neglect is delicious.

10 Likes

Hope her baby fares better

12 Likes

Gotta love how Chicken-Nuggets comes out of the trash can spewing thanks and the mom just says “fuck this”.

12 Likes

the ending got me out of guard ngl
shiet o_o

great story, and the illustration is on point, bru!
<3 I love it!

7 Likes

Kind of poetic karma for the girl there, ngl!
Great job!

5 Likes

I love seeing stories about fluffies being casually mistreated by kids who don’t have any ill intent, they just don’t know any better. It’s just what they were marketed for, this is great!

19 Likes

She seems the type to bring her kid to a drag show for attention and asspats lol

5 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Wooooow. That ending. Wonderfully done! The reaction to the meal was perfectly done.

5 Likes

You’ve done great work in this genre yourself : D

Pound Fluffies: Lilac is a top tier story.

5 Likes

This is the first thing I saw in the morning and I wouldn’t have it any other way. My god, what a masterpiece xD

5 Likes

Oh, you U.U @Dragonixa @Marakasaya1

4 Likes

I love it. Starts out kind of hug box but then turns bleak pretty quick. I absolutely love the stories that seem to take place when fluffies were “new” and people treated them like toys.

7 Likes

You say that as if people don’t treat actual pets like this. Oh, the details may vary, but the casual cruelty and disregard is all too common.

Of course, humans treat other humans like this as well.

8 Likes

Thank you, you’re too kind!! Maybe one day I will get off my butt and do more :grimacing:

3 Likes

Please do! I love your art and your stories.

2 Likes