The Gift (Fluffus)

Please do! I love your art and your stories.

3 Likes

This is superb, like all your work. I was already missing a quality “fluffies as literal toys” comic.

3 Likes

Thank you. I loved the script. It was a real joy to work with.

2 Likes

Another Women Moment Abuse Story.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I really love this! The Fluffy with the make-up and curled hair looks hilarious.

And all the little details, like the tear coming out of the closed eye in panel 4, after the girl probably accidentally stabbed her in the eye with the makeup pencil.
Nice touch adding the fake eyelashes next to the corpse in the last panel.

3 Likes

Oh, wow. Thank you @The-Master-Butcher !

I had a great script to try and do justice:

”Panel 4:

Interior bathroom, focus on countertop. A curling iron is plugged in and a lot of different makeup containers are spread around on the counter. The fluffy is on the counter with lipstick smeared around its mouth. One eye is squinted and teary, with eyeshadow around it, and the other eyelid is having eye shadow applied (clumsily) by the girl. The fluffy is still putting on a brave face.

Girl: The curling iron is almost ready, Chicken-nuggets. You’re going to be so pretty!

Chicken-nuggets: Hooway!”

And:

“Panel 15:

Over-the-shoulder shot of the open box. There are some baby toys surrounding a mummified fluffy.”

I feel I botched panel 4 a bit since I couldn’t fit the girl applying eye shadow into the shot while keeping the panel clear. With the last panel I felt I did a better job by adding the fake eyelashes and keeping some of the makeup on the mummy.

3 Likes

You really did it justice. Putting on a brave face is exactly the expression I thought of when I saw the panel.
It’s so nice of your spouse to make a script for you as a gift.

3 Likes

I also put the exact same makeup as the fluffy on mom’s face in panel 11, which wasn’t in the script. It was just too good of an opportunity to miss.

And yes I have a wonderful spouse ^^

3 Likes

Of course it is.

2 Likes

1 Like

Explain why it isn’t.

1 Like

3 Likes

Type words please instead of using gifs.

You made an assertion that you did not back up with an argument. I disagree, and you demand a reasoned explanation from me. That’s not how things work.

Also you seemed to enjoy memes instead of a structured argument, since that was your original format.

Furthermore… “woman moment”? Urban Dictionary: Woman Moment Even when you type words they’re basically memes.

I don’t know who I’d hit first, the mother or the daughter.

btw Great job Fluffus, I love how you show mindlessness and social interaction in your comics.

2 Likes

I laughed so hard at this part!! Very well done!! :rofl:

5 Likes

Missing stuff like this is why I regret not being able to come here more often.

Superb work Fluffus, I take this is when fluffies just came out? else I don’t get why the mother thought she could just put the mare in a box like any other toy and it wouldn’t die. Guessing its early on when hasbio was still around calling fluffies biotoys (emphasis on the ‘toy’ part) so she thought it was actually just like a furby.

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, this is early in the timeline and fluffies are desirable toys.

2 Likes

Damn that’s one way to go

2 Likes