The grapest (carniviousduck)

77 Likes

Wait is all that white stuff cum? Jesus fucking Christ.

10 Likes

Why tying him up, if his legs don’t reach the floor?

7 Likes

Wow seems this litterpal didn’t have his legs amputated or its a feral and was caught?

4 Likes

Probably to keep the litter pal in place as it gets enfed around the floor by Gwapest.

6 Likes

Pressing down on the box from humping could lower it.

Although its interesting it still has legs at all. Box indicates its for eating shit and taking it up the ass (although the exposed ass implies not only that it still has to be cleaned up after, and the resulting feces-covered penis will have no means of being cleaned given the area in front of the Litter-pal is too shit covered to get its crotch close enough to the mouth and face which are so covered and saturated in feces its just going to be like wiping up dirt with a dirt-covered cloth; you just smear it around.

So my guess is the only purpose is Abuse. The legs remain so it never resigns itself to its fate and holds out hope. The rapist is intended to die of an infection when its cock sheath fills with shit. Since the Litter-pal isn’t sealed in shit it will outlive its rapist, and another will be purchased after.

7 Likes

I like that the face and the teeth of the purple one makes it look like he’s high and been smoking crack for years.

4 Likes

I think that’s grape juice.

7 Likes

It’s to keep him in place while getting penetrated

I loved that skirt from the WKYK! I’ll watch in from time to time.

For those who don’t know the skit:
Whitest Kids U Know - I am gonna grape you in the mouth - YouTube

10 Likes

Just noticed that his name is “Grapest”

1 Like

Fluffies kind of remind me of humans sometimes

A popular headcanon is that the human DNA was used in their creation. In universe no one talks about it, because that would imply experiments on humans

3 Likes

He’s gonna grape you in the mouth! And your whole family for generations to cum!

5 Likes

IM GONNA TIE YOU TO A RADIATOR AND GRAPE YOUUUUU :grapes: :grapes:
Holy shit I needed that laugh thank you

7 Likes

CD makes the best Litter-Pal/Enfie-Pals. I usually hate the trope, but in the CD-verse, is so strangely fitting.

2 Likes

rest in peace Trevor Moore :cry: :broken_heart:

5 Likes

It’s because they all look like they have a deeply unpleasant texture to them

That’s what the Grapist does. He ties kids to the radiator and grapes them. Grapes em right in the mouth.

(Whitest Kids U Know are the best, RIP Trevor Moore)

Edit- just looked farther into comments and realized it has already been referenced repeatedly. Oh well, I regret nothing

1 Like