The Happy Joyful Good Fun Food Room! (by recreationalsadist)

This was inspired by @BFM101 's comment on this image.

Izzy Hugh Mann danced through his front door with bags full of groceries.

“I’m home and I brought food! Who’s hungry?”

His pet fluffy Wanted trotted up and spoke in a monotone.

“Nu wan nummies wight nao, but am su happies yu am home, Daddeh.”

“Good to see you too, Wanted! I’ll just put these groceries away and then we’ll do something fun.”

Izzy bustled about putting his newly-purchased food away, then straightened up.

“Time to visit the Happy Joyful Good Fun Food Room! There’s always a good time to be had there!”

Walking through his house, Izzy entered a brightly-lit room behind a locked door.

Inside were row after row of pillowfluffs on shelves.

Izzy clapped his hands as he came in, then selected a pillowfluff at random and patted their head.

“How are you all? I know you miss me when I’m gone, and that makes me so happy!”

“Pwease gibe weggies back!”

“Hao time tiww weggies?”

“HEWP! HEWP! MUNSTAH TOOK WEGGIES!”

“SMAWTY TEWW DUMMEH WEGGIES TU CUM BACK, BUT DEY NU WISTEN! GIBE DEM SOWWY-HOOFIES! Wait, nu habe weggies tu gibe sowwy-hoofies…WEGGIES CUM BACK SU SMAWTY CAN GIBE YU SOWWY-HOOFIES! Hehehe, Smawty am su smawt, twick weggies tu cum back.”

“Weggies, pwease cum back!”

“Huuhuu, miss weggies su much!”

“Wan speciew fwiend back, wan babbehs back, wan weggies back!”

Izzy set about emptying the litterboxes, except he didn’t empty them into the trash.

Instead the poop was put into bowls in front of each pillowfluff.

“Huuhuu, nu wan num poopies.”

“Dese am wowstest nummies.”

“Dese poopies nu taste pwetty and de sewbings am su smaww!”

“Can habe sketti instead?”

Izzy gave the one who asked for skettis an angry look.

“You and your friends did so much work making that poop and now you don’t want to eat it?”

He tsked as he shook his head.

“And I was going to let you see your family again if you ate it all.”

The pillowfluff quickly dug in, even as he complained about the taste. Eventually he finished.

Izzy wheeled out a cart with that fluffy’s special friend and foals on it.

He then tossed them into the grinder taking up the middle of the room.

“NU! FWUFFY WAN SEE SPECIAW FWIEND AND BABBEHS, BUT NU WIKE DIS! HAO IWONIC!”

Izzy saw the rest of the fluffies hadn’t finished their bowls of poop yet.

“If you finish your dinner before I leave then you can all have a special treat and show for dessert.”

The fluffies finished quickly, although one of them choked to death on shit and fucking died.

His corpse was thrown in the grinder.

Izzy picked up a hose attached to the grinder and re-filled each bowl with ground fluffies.

“It’s weird how you all keep falling for that. The dessert’s always going to be your dead friends.”

He shrugged.

“Anyway, here’s the show:”

He turned on the TV set in front of the pillowfluffs. FluffTV was on.

“All good fluffies have leggies, this we know, know, know! All good fluffies have leggies, right here on The Leggie Show! Today’s episode: Pillowfluffs are the Worst Dummies Ever Part 97!”

All the pillowfluffs had also had their penises cut off, but not their testicles. Which was worse.

Izzy walked out of the room satisfied that he’d done his part in making the world a better place.

For him, anyway.

Sitting down on his couch he opened a baggie of leftover Halloween fentanyl (the trick or treaters had gone for the full-sized candy bars instead of the drugs as usual) and turned on the TV.

“Tonight on News for Fluffies: Skettiland: Can you reach it through your owner’s toilet? Yes.”

Izzy wiggled his opposable thumbs and tentacles in joy and set in for yet another fun evening.

18 Likes

“Up next: It’s the Spowts Iwwahstwated Fwuffy Swimsoot Show. Because why the fuck now?”

5 Likes

What would your OCs think of the Happy Joyful Good Fun Food Room?

2 Likes

Josef would find it impressive but be annoyed by the constant wailing.

Jonathan would wonder why the fuck you’d want to have that many whining Fluffies in one room.

Victoria would be intrigued and offer suggestions to make their suffering worse.

Vincent would be shocked that so many potential breeders have been ruined.

Gus would start taking notes.

And Crimson would be looking for a way round the back for some morally dubious playtime.

5 Likes

Crimson’s welcome to help himself as long as he doesn’t cause permanent physical damage.
The point of the room is to provide the pillows with constant misery while also keeping their minds just active enough that they don’t go into the “Wan Die” loop.

Well then given’s Crimson’s Canonically Colossal Cock, it’s probably best he leave well enough alone.

Unless you want a Fluffy’s loose bowels to be even looser.

1 Like

There’s always the front end.

1 Like

[quote=“recreationalsadist, post:1, topic:41504”]
“NU! FWUFFY WAN SEE SPECIAW FWIEND AND BABBEHS, BUT NU WIKE DIS! HAO IWONIC!”
[/quote] I actually LOLed. Evidence would suggest I may be a little twisted. I’m blaming you lot.

2 Likes

“-tentacles-”

They aren’t even pretending anymore.

2 Likes

Someone needs to write or draw that

1 Like

It’s an attempt to get fluffies to drown trying to travel to Skettiland by going down toilets.

1 Like

Give me a few minutes

1 Like

Skettiland awaits

2 Likes

Halloween drugs you say? I need that neighborhood for next Halloween

1 Like