The Herd 33 (by: FallenAngel)

Im busy will irl stuff and will get back once i have more free time.

4 Likes

Oh man. I can’t wait for this to hopefully end

Easy way to fix IRL stuff making you busy is to isolate yourself from everyone and everything that isn’t fluffies.

Simply burn all personal and professional bridges, betray every obligation you have to anyone and anything, and permanently sever all contact with friends and family.

Nobody is saying you have to do all this, but it is strongly recommended. I did it, and I’m doing great! Now all I do is post perfectly reasonable comments here all day and not bathe. And you can too!

Well maybe not quite THAT extreme. But I do hope we get to see the rest of this story someday!~

PS was playing the tutorial of Pizza Tower and thought I’d heard that song before- that was when I was looking up the song good old Edward was singing while taking care of little Nightstar in The Path! What a nice little funny song.

1 Like

ohhhh i love that the monster cares for his little heard. oh thats adorable

2 Likes

is there a story I can read to continue this?

Sadly none this is an original comic I made which in hiatus for now until im really much have free time but currently none and irl stuff just stressful already.

3 Likes

Well this was fun. I look forward to whenever you get back to it

2 Likes

Same… cuz really wanna know how the story progresses

I truely hope dear fallen will pick up this series again … i mean what good is a cliffhanger when all off us - smirks - want to see the carnage of a smarty heard being destroyed oh and that smirking lil shot rat … that smiling won’t last long ~ why hehehe … oh how do i want to put it ? Your beyond saving just like that other lil red smarty ~ at leat i can guess my brothers ( im from a A.U ) have each escape route blocked off and there will be blood … death and … oh deary me i made a slight qoute from jet stream sam song.~

Wait wait … why not make’em watch his lil family being eaten ~ watching their lives being taken like the little babys lives they took ~

Hey… umm one question are you going to resume this series again?

Im still on the busy side of work. Will do it once I gotten my mood for it.

2 Likes

ok :smiley: