The Herd 33 (by: FallenAngel)

herd033

<<Prev | >First<| [Next>>]

102 Likes

Don’t worry Green, you’re not going to die.

You’re gonna fucking wish you were though

THEN you die

16 Likes

I dont know why red (forgot his name im busy atm) is smerking, cause this herd is no longer in the belly of the beast, you are in its twisted bowels.

I wish i had my mr.bones “YOU’RE ALL FUCKED” on me.

Edit: Mary didnt get her mauling but loosing an arm for any species hurts.

7 Likes

The fact his head is so chill with their leader being an eldrich abomination is amazing. I would love to stumble upon this herd and give our eldrich smarty a pat

1 Like

Green you goddamn idiot.

2 Likes

I love Berry’s >:< face in the fourth panel. That is exactly the face I’d expect from someone who got bullied and tattled to daddy, and it’s adorable.

6 Likes

IT’S PAYBACK TIME! Slowly and going 1x1

2 Likes

Can we see smarty’s foal die along with himself ? i basically Hope this cycle of “ Smarty’s invading a peaceful herd and taking over “ thing ends . This smarty to me is exactly like his father.

actually that might be the case for the smarty’s foal look alike, Since he ran away alone. Which i hope ends up that way.

4 Likes

Don’t forget, everyone, Red Smarty didn’t HAVE to mess around with Berry, there was no functional difference for his herd’s makeup to have newborn foals ready to indoctrinate- he was just amusing himself by using a technicality to inflict suffering on a pregnant mare that was at his mercy. Just in case y’all were going the ‘woe is red smarty he only was following Tank’s ideas on how to run a herd’. Nah, he’s just another run of the mill jerk Smarty that happens to have a glowing horn and enough intelligence to teach his toughies tactics and weapon use. In other words, a fluffy in terrible need of culling.

3 Likes

Red smarty is his name was your typical egoistic smarty smirking feeling “proud” of his “handy” work on Berry.

While Mary only lost a limb its the horror to instill her dumb brain to take care of her future babies or loose the other and can’t hug them.

i love Zorn getting revenge for his fluffies :3c

2 Likes

Red is still stupidly arrogant. So Zorn plans to have Red’s victims, the bottom members of red’s herd. His arrogance and bravado won’t last long when he is beaten by his old victims.

I think Zorn is making a mistake, Mary has proven to be not worth it. Zorn will get an influx of mares from what remains of Red’s herd, and fluffies are common enough, so what’s the point it keeping her? Just fishing “de-wegging” her, then beat her up a bit, then leave her to die.

2 Likes

Noooo still partially wrong, he will wish he would die then he would tortured even farther and then he’s going to beg and plead for the warm, sweet embrace of death only to realize that death isn’t coming anytime soon, THEN days later he will finally be given permission to die

Mary is now on supply duty for BBQ only the “best” babies will do!
while the dedicated mothers help mary ignore babies. chrome is a pretty rare gene apparently!

1 Like

Nope he just love to “play” with his food. He wanted to see how dumb this runaway mare is.

1 Like

Give that brown fuck the snip snip. Lets see his pain

1 Like

I love how this herd is basically used as bait by this guy, he takes care of them to the degree other herds will attack and he gets another snack.

1 Like

It wasnt intentional but its more of the raider’s smarty’s own decision and zorn just expected them.:laughing:

Yes but they mention this has happemed before, and none of the fluffies are surprised their smarty is a munstah, so seems to me like he’s just well laid out a very easy bait trap. Raiders come in, take the mares, Zorn does his thing has a nice snack and an addition to his herd, the cycle repeats.
Mans really found the cheat code for infinite food.

1 Like

Why are there no more parts?