The Herd 01 (by: FallenAngel)

Note: In case someone might notice, the “scout” sitting on the tree roots is in a background, and the mare was in the foreground.

herd01

Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

117 Likes

I am just gonna go make some popcorns real quick.

9 Likes

What’s this about? Judging from the tags either the herd squatted on someone’s yard or another unfriendly herd is coming their way.

4 Likes

Its feral vs feral, the red smart just dive in for raiding the peaceful herd, and the scout sees it and alert the herd.

Its in for a bloody confrontation.

7 Likes

fluffy vs fluffy, this will certainly be interesting.

5 Likes

Its gonna be quick and messy…:fearful:

5 Likes

Would be funny if one of the fluffies just happened to cross Threshold X during the fight.

“Fwuffy gib sowwy hoofsies!”

WHAM

Mangled fluffy corpse lands on the other side of the forest.

3 Likes

Ever since @moonbat introduced me to squeaky hoof pads, feral fights are 100% more entertaining with the bonus sounds

5 Likes

Raiders. Why’d it have to be raiders?

I’ve seen what Fluffies can do to each other for sport, this is gonna end poorly

4 Likes

Yup it is :grin: and it wont end well :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

So both herds are equal in terms of physical strength(no genetically modified fluffies this time), so winning comes down to numbers and some strategy. I have some guesses as to what kind of herd the attackers are, the typical herd with a “smarty leading them” and “toughies as muscle,” they scare easily and run away if you beat their smarty, or a tough will try to take control of the battle if their smarty goes down.

1 Like

Yay a new Series

1 Like

Ah fuck oh jeez oh no, it’s only the first page and chaos has arrived, hooves will be bloodied, sharts are imminent, wape and piwwaging-

2 Likes

And straight off the bat fallen has started a new comic :+1: I’m really excited to see what happens

1 Like

A Herd War. Something that we’ve never really explored before.

3 Likes

Yeah I think the only time I’ve seen something similar was when I was reading through the Maroon series (which I highly recommended by the way) and I have been very eager to see more herd wars and fluffy politics.

1 Like

“Wolvewines!”

1 Like

This herd war is just a short part but will try to make it as interesting as possible as the big picture is more and hoping interesting.

1 Like

I kinda did that, but it was superpowered fluffies versus zombie fluffies.

Can’t wait for it! Every one of your stories so far has had great art and a good story.

1 Like