The Herd 21 (by: FallenAngel)

herd021

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

96 Likes

Love the broken neck!

7 Likes

ā€œYu nu seem undastan. Fwuffy nu wocked in hewe wiv dummehs, dummehs am wocked in hewe wiv Fwuffy.ā€

23 Likes

It feels like we have a pack of Chihuahuas against like, a St. Bernard

9 Likes

I love the big dude, but now I want to see how heā€™s going to get out of this. Size and strength can only get him that far, he is bound to have a plan.

4 Likes

Iā€™m imagining the grey fluffy sounds like Christopher Walken.

9 Likes

Damn you now got me imagining it :scream:

6 Likes

Its going to turn from 0 to ip man really quick

4 Likes

No the st Bernard Would just lick it a doby on the other hand would lets say it could not be shown on tv

2 Likes

Here we have a DragonBall character, but heā€™s a fluffy.

4 Likes

Well, for now he only dispatched a smaller fluffy.

Maybe he wonā€™t be Fluffgeta and he will have to rely on other tricks other than brute force.

Like those mysterious sorry boxesā€¦

1 Like

Well he doesnā€™t really seem worried, tbh

2 Likes

Fair point. I still hope he will use some ace up his non existant sleeves rather than be fluffy hulk, unstoppable and ruthless.

1 Like

Iā€™m betting the big guy is thinking. ā€œItā€™s cute they think they stand a chance,ā€ or something along those lines XD

5 Likes

Yaā€™ll dead, plain and simple.

4 Likes

If I we one of those fluffies, the second i saw a herdmate get his neck snapped with one low effort swing, I would just turn around and not stop running until I I couldnā€™t hear the screaming anymore.

4 Likes

ā€˜Ou daddehā€™ eh? Guess Grey Smartyā€™s seen the knife rock trick before. Wonder if heā€™s going to be counting on them relying on those tactics- or if he is going to use the knowledge heā€™s sure the old fluff passed down against those fluffies. I mean, tool use is good but holding it in your mouth means even a normal blow to the face could have the fluffy swallowing that rock. Not a great way to go!

Heā€™s obviously not worried about the rush, my question if I was those fluffies is still how he could take off a fluffyā€™s entire face in one blow. Or if that wasnā€™t him ā€¦and heā€™s just led something far worse into this new herdā€™s safe place.

2 Likes

dash!

2 Likes

Holā€™d up! So this smarty murdered the redā€™s one dad and thatā€™s why he is so obsesive over the ā€œonly the strong ones liveā€ and " need to become stronger" thing? Because he didnā€™t want to end like him and now might want revangeā€¦ Is he turning into the protagonist?.. wut!?

2 Likes

Blind Badass?

3 Likes