The Herd 16 (by: FallenAngel)

herd016

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

89 Likes

god this comic makes me wonder what TF is The Good Smarty gonna do.

10 Likes

After more than one story like that I would like to see red smarty aktually pull of a win here
 I’m just saying

1 Like

Is that a Mega sorry box
 Nice!

4 Likes

It can hold a couple or a mare with her brood.

4 Likes

Looks like they’re about to summon some Aztec demon or something

Probably not unlikely

4 Likes

Perdón. El inglés a veces me supera.
Esas son cajas de suministros militares?
Tienen cierto parecido cuando fui al ejército.

2 Likes

I always look forward to seeing your work, it really makes my day when you post anything but especially these story pages. I love your art.

3 Likes

FallenAngel solo expliquĂ© que son “cajas de disculpas”. Pido disculpas por cualquier mala traducciĂłn o gramĂĄtica, estoy usando el traductor de Google.

2 Likes

I will also use translator. It makes me think that all the brown and green fluffys have. a natural advantage over the “pretties”

3 Likes

Hmm those look like old rusty lockers to me. Probably way too heavy for any fluffy to carry- did they make their home near these handy ‘sorry boxes’ on purpose or did someone leave them here I wonder. I wonder if we looked inside if we would see any remains of previous occupants
 I can only imagine how hellish the inside of a metal locker would be to a fluffy out in the hot sun.

That yellow mare has Seen Some Stuff clearly. And I think even red Smarty is starting to get worried about the seemingly uncaring mares and this unknown Smarty rival in the wild. He’ll be needing to lean on his old green friend for a lot of advice- assuming the green fluffy isn’t the familiar one the grey Smarty has recognized.

2 Likes

The “sorry boxsies” are just stackable containers used to put fruits and meat, its big enough to hold two fluffies in it and its high enough to prevent them from escaping.

It was some old containers left in the woods and discovered by the smarty and been used on bad fluffies.

The yellow mare is Lucy yes she has seen so many shit so many times already why she gotten this stage like “welp they’re dead”

3 Likes

I am so curious about what’s about to be released. The suspense is real.

2 Likes

I’d prefer defeat, but escaping with his life and sacrificing something big (like a leg)

2 Likes

Yeah but I know ho the music goes sooooo just let Rambo Fluff do his thing and enjoy

2 Likes