For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

99 Likes

I’ve been anxiously awaiting for the next pages! I’m very intrigued :eyes:

6 Likes

Sorry Box… Interesting

6 Likes

Is it maybe true… The legendary Super Fluffy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You know shits about go down when a fluffy has its own sorry boxes for other fluffies.

10 Likes

It’s gonna end like Animal Farm, you won’t be able to tell the difference between the humans and the fluffies.

Four weggies good, two weggies better!

5 Likes

This herd is technologically advanced arnt they, or were technologically advanced

3 Likes

I have no idea what Animal Farm is.

1 Like

Ah… The game is afoot or perhaps ahoof!

3 Likes

The book by George Orwell. You know who George Orwell is, right? You know the book 1984? That guy.

5 Likes

Okay, so I kind of heard of it before. But, from a music video. I think.

1 Like

It’s basically the Russian Revolution, but with farm animals.

6 Likes

Did you not go to school? I thought that was the one book everyone had to read for class? I had to read it twice.

1 Like

They seem scared. Also welcome back Fallen!

3 Likes

I’ve been to school… THE SCHOOL OF ROCK!

3 Likes

Yus! Missed your comics! :3

2 Likes

Sorry box??

4 Likes

We did 1984 at my high school.

3 Likes

I like where this is going

3 Likes

WELCOME BACK FALLENANGEL

Glad to see the full color comics in their glory once again!

Now this is interesting- we saw that the stolen mares in the herd seemed to think it was a done deal that the new 'Smarty’s herd would be destroyed for what they’d done, but here we see their old Smarty ready to write them off as he correctly noted his scouting party would be at a disadvantage attacking the other Smarty’s herd on their own turf.

That was, until he noticed the blood trail smell? Is that the trail left by the forcibly aborted soon-mummah? And if so what could possibly make things different given the Smarty already knew the males and babies of the herd had been assaulted and slain? Is this herd under some sort of human observation -the ‘sorry boxes’ being used by a feral herd seem to indicate some manner of human involvement- and why would forcible abortion rank over foal rape and slaughter? We know there’s SOMETHING visible off camera that seems to give even the feral Smarty pause… ooh what could it be??

4 Likes