The Herd 14 (by: FallenAngel)

herd014

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

98 Likes

Well, we have a size, he’s a big boy, but still, they look like there outnumbered. But If Lance(is that his name? Hard to tell with fluffy speak) is also a great fighter than they might win.

8 Likes

Whelp. I guess tonight’s the night bitches die.

11 Likes

Yes his name is Lance he is a fighter sadly he got ambushed and most of the toughies got wiped out.

Bruno was their ace sadly red smarty has a few tricks to bring down the behemoth.

11 Likes

Ya think? :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Smarty is too cool for feels. Smarty is conserving his words, his movement, and his very emotions. Smarty just might be funneling all that bubbling, rage fuelled thirst for vengance toward future… ACTION!!

9 Likes

And now, the curtain rises.

That big boi certainly looks pissed.

Now, I only need him charging into the enemy camp and go

“I am not trapped in here with you, YOU ARE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!”

8 Likes

Close very close :smiling_imp:

“Ou fowgot scout, dawky tym am smawty fewnd.”

6 Likes

Yeah, size and fighting prowess would be enough to win, but they’re not dealing with the run-of-the-mill shitrat herd, their enemy are also fighters, use tactics, and have numbers on their size.

3 Likes

Indeed. What better way to cause pandemonium than a night raid?

When enemies will be either tired from being on watch or asleep and thus sloppy fighters?

It’s also the basics on how to instill terror into basically anyone.

5 Likes

YEAH! A night raid! While red and his toughies are good fighters, they seem arrogant, Lance and his toughies can use that to their advantage, silent takedown of any patrols, and kill any tough in their sleep, to even their numbers if things get hairy.

6 Likes

Uh Lance is dead…he is the watcher

7 Likes

Got confused I thought Lance was the big guy

5 Likes

No, this is the Watcher.

4 Likes

If only they just stayed to fight.

1 Like

Yes, a night raid, best to sleep until then, scout out the herd. red smartie knows so he will have extra guards and will stay up himself. Best to strike at two in the morning. Silently kill the outer patrols, and work inward working in pairs. They have the mares on the inside. They can help. Create distractions, join the death squads, keep the chirpies quiet. They seem to be the only ones that should be left alive that has been shown. I know that we were only shown the red smarties family, but i think the encouragement for the colts to fight is something that smartie forces the whole hard to practice. Fillies may be safe from being forced to fight, but he may not be that chauvinistic and they are too high a risk to keep alive. Could give the other fluffies to join their side, but then again, their is a risk of betrayal. Death of innocents can’t be avoided in war.

1 Like

Is the grey one looks like he is very big fluffy

1 Like

Does anyone else hear boss music starting to be turned up?

1 Like

(Frantically rummages around my meme folders)
… Ah, here we go, found one.
(Slaps meme down on table like a card)

look how they massacred my boy

3 Likes

Here comes the storm, might turn into a huracane…

1 Like