The Herd 08 (by: FallenAngel)

herd08

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

87 Likes

Ha ha, yes. The double-cross is delicious to see.

Shame this herd are fucking monsters, they’re a smart lot. I think Crowley would’ve liked them

10 Likes

Like lions, new males will kill the children of the old males in order to start the new line.

19 Likes

Oh shiver the thought! But i expect both will be smart to back stab each other as well. :thinking:

7 Likes

I am now waiting to see what kind of horrors befall this herd, since the light blue unicorn tried to warn them about something.

9 Likes

Oh it will come soon, just giving out most needed things first.

8 Likes

Like the stuffing of the bestest. Thanks for the swift resolution there, I stomached him for too many pages way back then :skippy1:

5 Likes

Spoiled ol’ Victory for them and may bestest be remembered to others.

4 Likes

Maybe one of the other herd’s toughies got into a gym’s trash and became totally shredded on protein powder.

“Dis mummahfukkah am awn kway-uh-teen! Hit da Wunk Awawm!”

3 Likes

This red smarty named Floch by any chance?

2 Likes

[Puts bestesh on a pike as a warning for the others] ah yes, a perfect lawn decoration

4 Likes

Man I miss Crowley and Crimson. I just love your evil bastards and this smarty is from the same cut soooooo he’s already a favorite of mine

3 Likes

Its mom is having her panic attack as they been pushed out to march back to smarty’s den.

1 Like

Nope just smarty.

1 Like

Hey! Smarty promised He wouldn’t hurt her, he said nothing about his toughies XD

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got a villain who pulled that shit too.

1 Like

They were almost uschata those fluffies

1 Like

Yep, my Smarty Crowley did the exact same thing in Before The Storm

Smarties are dumb, smart Smarties are sadistic

4 Likes

I’m very excited to see what happens next

2 Likes

For me facial expressions of red smarty is the crowning achievement of this comic, so far.

They are delightfully easy to read, yet expressive and nuanced beyond what I’ve seen from you before.

7 Likes