The Herd 29 (by: FallenAngel)

herd029

<<Prev | >First<| Next>>

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

72 Likes

Pride before the fall! So (forgot the monster name XD) was just playing around with his food, so to speak, Hilarious.

6 Likes

His Draak name is Zorn, but he goes by just “Smarty” by his herd.

5 Likes

So Zorn was just playing the whole time, he just pretended to be hurt by Red’s horn light, all this just to punish red for messing up his crops.

3 Likes

Thank you for coming back you beautiful anime loving bastard

5 Likes

Uh I never left :sweat_smile: Im just busy with rl life, I just got a lil break to make this page before work start pilling up again.

4 Likes

Yeap, he had the rights red smarty mess up his supplies big time.

1 Like

Finally, we’re back! And just at the part where finding out is happening.

Still unsure how his daddy could genetically pass down a cybernetic horn attachment but there’s enough lore out there that unicorn fluffies can sometimes make their horns glow so perhaps it just needed to ~believe~ it could do so.

Now to make Red Smarty live the rest of his miserable life in a sorry box while watching his herd be culled as food for the Zorn. I can’t wait to see if Tank or Smarty’s ‘bestest’ is next to go.

2 Likes

Is like pointing a laser gun on someones eye.

3 Likes

In some canons, early model unicorns could create sparks from their horns, though they had the tendency to set themselves on fire with it. I’m guessing the daddeh had the sparking ability and the cybernetic horn was a partial replacement powered by his sparks.

1 Like

He’s a-firin’ his lazor!

Zorn was a pretty famous artist out of Sweden. Turns out he was a bit of a dick, too.

2 Likes

YES! YES! Red unicorn getting what he deserves

2 Likes

Ripping his leg off just gets “owie” instead of shouting something like “wowstest huwties”? He’s a tough one, I guess.

Love your art and it’s always nice to see a prideful smarty get punished.

I always pictured unicorns as just having glow in the dark horns that give off firefly-like light. A glorified laser pointer is funny though.

4 Likes

Cool! Love to see that red smarty get his bubble burst. Loved the “pew” effect on his laser showing how ineffective it was. Can’t wait to see where the story goes from here.

2 Likes

Oh its just the coincedence he was born with a horn typical fluffy unicorn.

Guess those drugs that pump into his smarty father ( part for to survive the implant ) was the boost he manage to generate spark in his older years and always used as a trump card on other smarty herd.

1 Like

michael

i hate that this is my first fanart of one of your comics lmao xD

3 Likes

Again sorry for presumptions

1 Like

Glad to see a new page! Try not to get too busy you get overwhelmed.

1 Like

Ayyy another update!! :heart: :heart:
Looks like that smarty is getting what’s coming to him! Wonder if the monster will keep him alive longer for the sorry boxes or just straight up eat him?

1 Like

FLASHBANGED FAILED!! GET EM!!

1 Like