The Herd - Pt 1 [Kslatt]

“Hewe am gud pwace fo hewd”

“smawty suu smawty!”

“gud pwace fo babbehs!”

“suu many nummies!”

Mike heard knocking on his door, he went outside to see a herd of fluffies in his backyard, he went outside and saw them crowded behind a red one

he looked in horror to see his garden had been littered in shit and his flowers ripped apart by their stems.

“Dummie hoomin! Dis am smawty wand nao!”

Mark looked down to see the red fluffy with puffed up cheeks, staring at him angrily.

“Gib nummies an skettis tu hewd an toysies fo babbehs”

“Did you just eat all my flowers?”

“Yus dummeh!”

Mike grabbed him by the scruff and yanked him up in the air.

“REEEEEEEE!!!”

The smarty shrieked and unleashed a torrent of shit and piss on mike’s grass only pissing him off even more.

“NU HUWT FIWE!!”

“do you know how much those flowers cost !?”

The smarty shaked his useless legs in the air, mike composed himself, he wasn’t an abuser, mike gently put the smarty on the floor.

the smarty immediately ran and headbutted mikes leg, stupidly hitting himself instead.

“Owie!”

The smarty retreated behind the crowd, the crowd of fluffies trembled in front of mike, slowly backing away.

Mike gave chase to them, the fluffies running in all directions, chaos insued as mares ran over their own foals and stallions attacked his fence only to fail.

Mike eventually rounded all of them up in a corner.

“Which one is your leader?”

the red fluffy stepped forward.

“Am smawty”

“Why did you eat my flowers?”

“smawty an hewd hab tummy owies”

“Well then, i’ll give you nummies in exchange you should never go outside my backyard”

“Otay” the smarty said

The smarty relayed the information to his herd and they agreed to stay in his backyard.

Mike bought toys, pillows, chow and a red collar for the smarty, mike returned to his home and started setting up the sleeping quarters.

It was a huge elevated plywood house with a wooden ramp, straw bedding and a waterproof roof, it could accommodate about 20 fluffies.

The fluffies watched in awe as mike cobbled together the house, after minutes of work the sleeping quarters was finished.

Mike let the fluffies explore the house, the interior was fitted with toys and pillows for maximum comfort.

“Wub housie!”

“Bestes daddeh!”

“Gud pwace fo babbehs!”

Mike approached the smarty who was resting under a tree.

“Hey, come here”

“wha hoomin wan?”

Mike pulled the collar out of his pocket and showed it to the smarty.

“If you wear this, you can get even more nummies and toysies, BUT! you must take care of your herd!, Ok?”

The smarty thought for a minute.

“Otay hoomin”

Mike affixed the collar to the smarty’s puff and called for the herd’s attention.

“Okay fluffies listen up, i’m your new daddy and i make all the rules BUT your smarty will take charge of your safety and well being for now on”

“If you have a red collar you are protected by me and get more food and toys”

Mike put the smarty on the ground and knelt.

“Ok from now on you will be in charge of taking care of your herd, when i’m not around you are in charge”

“Otay hoomin”

“What’s your name?”

“Fiwe”

Next

9 Likes