The History of Crotchtits

Who came up with crotchtits? I know the general “how fluffies came to be” but I need to know… how did this weird-ass mammary misplacement come to be? Does anyone know?

12 Likes

Similar placement to actual horse teats

19 Likes

Isn’t that just regular horse anatomy? I’d check, but I don’t want to have pictures of horse boobs in my search history.

15 Likes

I guess that’s true. I’m just wondering why they ended up with the humanlike boobage. The DNA then. So oooogy

7 Likes

Make sure it’s “Horse Teats” that you google and not “Horse Boobs”
I’ve made that mistake and ended up paying for it.

16 Likes

If I remember correctly, there where people who liked to troll the furries in the brony fandom by putting human-like teats on ponies but placing them where actual horses have their teats. I think that’s where it stems from…

9 Likes

Ah, I knew I wasn’t the only one

5 Likes

Well the trolling worked because its fucking stupid

4 Likes

Crotchtits are a step toward the character being more of a fluffy
And chesttits are a step toward them being more of an anthro.

10 Likes

damn now i want to comission an anthro will crotchtits

5 Likes

If you keep that up you’re going to tear the very fabric of existence.

6 Likes

@ripoffMcgee may be accommodating. Possibly…

2 Likes

There is a reason…

5 Likes

i am always here for all your crotchtits needs

4 Likes

To my very limited zoological knowledge the vast majority of mammals have their breasts that low. Probably because of the proximity to the stomach, primates may be the exception but even then im not sure

2 Likes

I assumed the inspiration came from cow teats.

3 Likes

Literally just horse teats.
Except always pink instead of usually black or brown, because Fluffies are always pink for some reason. Probably to exaggerate the vulnerability with the added appearance of soft flesh.

Also, most artists portray the tits as fully hairless and perky even from birth. Though Chirpie skulls never have undescended teeth, sk its likely just artists playing loose with anatomy.

It irked me a bit, so I go with the hair falling out during lactation and never growing back thick after the first time. Though the implication is the mothers will need to rub it off, which is logical because anything that can reach its mammaries will rub them since lactation is so fucking uncomfortable. But haven’t decided if Fluffies rubbing their tits constantly will be something I want to describe or not. Its going to be a bit awkward because I intend some non-pregnant lactation to happen frequently for the purpose of logic from breeding/rearing.

2 Likes

could get a fluffy with african elephant dna and have them have chest teats if that’d make you feel any better.

1 Like