The holiday celebration week. [EVENT, FREE DAYS OFF INCLUDED]

The world is big. Lots of people in this world, and as such there is a lot of holidays.

DO YOU KNOW AN OBSCURE HOLIDAY THAT IS CELEBRATED BY YOU, AND PROBABLY ONLY BY YOU IN THE WHOLE COMMUNITY? Well time to flex that knowledge because we are going to ruin all of them, with fluffies.

Draw fluffies celebrating (or being used to celebrate) not commonly known holidays, from pumpkin growing fests localized entirely within your small towns, to old pegan traditions that somehow survived to this day. The event will last for one week, from 17th to 24th. Have fun.

14 Likes

<3

1 Like

Winter-een-mas, the holiday for gamers!

1 Like

March 19 day of the construction worker
March 20 day of the countryside surveillance and development (don’t nknow wtf is this, but holiday is holiday)
March 21 * commemoration day for the ones who died of COVID

Which one should pick?

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be the holiday during this week specifically, but if it will be easier for you, construction worker day

2 Likes

I mean, Purim starts Saturday night. It has a commandment to get drunk.

1 Like

I am putting forth The Ides of March for anyone struggling for an idea. Not celebrated enough if you ask me.

4 Likes

Et 'u, Bwutay?

4 Likes

My birthday is on an obscure holiday

4 Likes

Casimir Pulaski Day (Oct. 11)
Being from the Midwestern US, I have a particular love for this holiday, because it used to be a day off school for most states around Lake Michigan. It’s especially popular in Chicago and Milwaukee because of the Polish-Americans there (I am not, but I have German, Dutch, & Norwegian blood, so eh, I’m by proxy). Not that there’s ever a bad day for a party with kielbasas and pierogies ~

2 Likes