thi18

thi19

thiend

73 Likes

aw!

this is some good shit

also the poor idiot, needs a hug and some therapy

13 Likes

Nice one, I’ve been following this part by part on Reddit but hadn’t seen the ending yet. Very fitting, keeps with Perth’s character but gives him a little hope in spending time with at least some of his foals. All the best to the horny bastard.

13 Likes

Love his therapy and manage to calm nad have peel to be a friendly fluffy to alicorns.

This is what I like bout your ranch, each fluffy prob have reasons and ways to deal with it with good results.

6 Likes

Is Gud Feews Tiem!!

3 Likes

Really enjoyed it as well as your other works on reddit. I am curious though about how “Ranch Momma” no longer has any face time in the stories. Is there any particular reason she has the Cow And Chicken’s parents treatment? (Hopefully someone will know that show)

3 Likes

Probably because human faces are hard to draw

5 Likes

Oi, that was a harsh ending. I was hoping for Perth to enjoy his role in helping foals in alicorn loving, and ignore his horny nature and becoming a caring father.

It’s like: here, shine Lord Stanley’s Cup, and no, you can’t sneak on to the team of the Detroit Red Wings to earn it. Shit, I lost my Tim Bits, and nearly spilt my coffee on to my Boston Cream donut seeing this ending. Not cool Newb, not even the Frenchies from Queerbec would do Perth this bad. -.-

2 Likes

I loved this! Cute fluffy problems, little heartaches, and a nice arc for the troubled stallion. It’s a perfect example of an engrossing hugbox storyline! :blush:

1 Like

This is a real treasure.

1 Like

I remember the show

2 Likes