The hounds of ??? by (that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of more than meets the eye by(that1hugboxer)

You are Tunnel Rat 02 or as you are now known Armin Drogat .One of the hounds from the area designated as FUNHOUSE by the Hasbio scientists , has been following you around since yesterday.

Usually they attack people on sight but this one has not so much as growled at you since arriving on base. You decide to leave well enough alone and order your men not to shoot it. You even put a harness around its body to make sure your men can tell the difference in the event that other less well tempered hounds enter the camp.

All anyone can see are two floating eyes and a red harness walking around base.

Olivia Colman is utterly terrified by the hound despite it giving her a wide birth .

“Oh come now Ms Colman, a woman of science such as yourself should be enthralled by this mysterious creature.”

Miss Colman starts yelling at you.

“That thing is not to be trifled with! Get it out of here before….”

Miss Colman stops herself mid sentence as if she almost said something She shouldn’t.

“It sounds like someone is keeping secrets. Tsk.Tsk. Ms Colman. You know what happens when you keep secrets don’t you?”

Ms Colman’s eyes fill with sheer terror as you approach her .

“ I’m sure you’re familiar with the properties of heat and cold transfer. “

Ms Colman looks down at the heavy metal chain connecting her foot to the radiator

“I’ll do whatever you want just don’t turn on the radiator!”

You smile.

“Tell me everything you know about these hounds.”

You place your hand on the radiator’s control.

“They are officially designated as hounds of Ouida by the research team! They were designed by Dr Henderson.”

You slowly turn the heat dial on the radiator up.

“Bull shit.”

Ms Colman looks up at you.

“I know for a fact that Hasbio didn’t make them. Tell me that truth and I won’t make this any worse on you.”

“ the purpose of the hounds is as of yet undetermined as are their origins. But we hypothesize that they serve a security role for the tower itself.”

You turn the heat up a little more.

“How hard is it for you to tell the truth Ms Colman?!”

“OK! The security role is secondary to their true purpose! “

You grin.

“They serve the old man in the tower. Don’t they?”

Ms Colman is shocked.

“H…How do you know about him?! That’s classified information!”

You grab Ms Colman by the hair.

“Who is he?!!! And I swear to God if you lie this time I’ll turn the heat all the way up and let you slow roast!”

Ms Colman leans in and whispers something in your ear.

“I think I’m starting to get the picture.”

You turn the radiator off and give Ms. Colman some cold water.

“Please before you go. I must know how you found out about him?”

You sigh.

“Let’s just say we’ve crossed paths before.”

2 Likes

This gets more and more bizarre. Also, invisible dog in a red vest sounds like a great opportunity to play fetch.

1 Like

I’m glad you are enjoying it. The board is almost set . There’s just a handful of pieces left to be played before everything ready

1 Like

Complex stories are the best. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Will the hugbox bikers be involved?

2 Likes

The hugs angels ? They definitely will be there.

1 Like

Reminds me of a biker dude I saw in traffic recently. Big ol’ bike, religious BC armour, huge grin when I gave him a thumbs up.

I wish I had a bike.