The Hugbox version of Pillow Fluff Punishment By Mikahorsie

FLUFFY FACTS: You can utilize a special leg restraint along with a topical sedative and cloth binding to fool fluffy into thinking they lost their legs. Do this to spoiled or bad Fluffies after putting a mild fluffy safe sedative in their meal.

Utilizing a Cloth binding that matches the Fluffy’s color will help sell the illusion of Pillowing the bad Fluffies.

48 Likes

Oof, did that horn get sawn off?

I really like this. If you leave them tied up too long, the inevitable nerve damage will essentially pillow them, but their legs will still be there.

2 Likes

It did got sawed off. It is to prevents a “Pillow” Fluffy from lashing out to other Fluffies especially if the Fluffy being punished is a Spoiled Fluffy or a Bitch Mare.

The Hugbox “Weggie” Restraints have instructions to not use the restraints for more than 5 days… While it is made using soft materials to prevent damage when tightened, it would still cause a bit of blood circulation and nerve damage issues when used for too long…

2 Likes

That is a very good method imo… its less messy and Perhaps less expensive home pillowing or surgical pillowing and could be used to discipline them into behaving and thry wake up like its a bad dream sort of thing…but that being said, more badly behaved ones will be in it longer and will suffer complications due to longer periods in it as you’ve stated previously.
I think I’d definitely pick this method if a fluffy was rude to a pillow.

4 Likes

Lack of movement of the legs could cause muscle decay and eventual infections, clots etc etc

id almost argue pillowing is the hugbox option in this case, unless of course this is a discipline tool and you let them go after a while, kinda like a

“well you didnt listen so now you are a pillowfluff, i did warn you if you learn your lesson maybe they will come back” kind of deal.

2 Likes

Clever!

1 Like

very good punishment, when they promise to be good they’ll get their legs back and be super happy and grateful.

3 Likes

you could also use brown cloth and tell him that he is a poopie pillow just to add insult to (fake) injury

1 Like