The Hunt (FluffyBooru ID: 23249-23533) (Artist: Carpdime)

Savagery. Absolute savagery.

I love it.

4 Likes

Ah.
Must not be in ā€˜merica then.

4 Likes

Come to think of it, where in the world will this be taking place in? Like, europe, america, australia ect., Because if ted is gonna be there, he needs to of course know where to go!

2 Likes

ā€œMummah, nu wan outsie! Babbeh hab sweepie-wake dat babbeh hab wowses owies!ā€

6 Likes

I suppose I mentally default everything neutral and abuse to the rust/bible belt in general because Cleveland and where Hasbro factories tend to be.

I think of the most Hugboxy areas as the west. Megaherds would do poorly in the wild out there due to predators and climate so there wouldnā€™t be as much animosity, and the high liberal populations would favor them politically.

Plus, Americans are fucking insane anymore. I could easily see the most outrageous Abuse nonsense be a thing for real life animals. Its one tweet and news network manufactured crisis away from having a Puppy Pulping Day be called cultural heritage on year three of having it.

4 Likes

I do know using sticks to beat bushes for hunting birds is historically a thing in the UK, presumably in various parts of Europe too. So seeing people walk around with clubs or sticks to hunt makes me think of that.

Though of course thatā€™s usually for shooting them.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the stoppable force meeting the movable object.

4 Likes

I would go with a 20G shotgun with birdshot, image the carnage it would do to the fluffballs, and for melee a nice heavy bat.

2 Likes

Would be a good idea for a funny comic.

2 Likes

Foals need to be released, get fit, and adapt for the coming months.
Guy just drops the foals from a height which could kill them immediately.

Way to ruin the hunt, idiot.

6 Likes

I have run into a boxer problemā€¦

Since im a neutralboxer, i kill only fluffies that have done something wrong, or been bad.
So, these fluffies in the hunt Have done nothing wrong, and because of that, i feel bad for killing themā€¦

So, do you know how i could avoid this problem?

And why dont i scout for the bad ones, like bad pooper fluffies? Well, i would rather beat up fluffies with out the need to think that are they good or bad.

It would be easy if all of them could of had a chance to avoid being in the hunt, or if only like bad poopers would be in the hunt.

I really want to make a comic about the hunt, but i feel bad for killing innocent fluffies!

Help me!

3 Likes

Local hunt organizer behind to feel the same way. Round up sponsors, and has a standing offer with the shops, shelters, and owners of the town:

Bring us the smarties, the tuffies, the hellgremlins, the pedos, the Munstahs. Shops get a small monetary award for fluffs thatā€™d cost them. Owners relief from the nightmares they brought into their homes.

These fluffs are kept outside in a secure location until the annual fluffy hunt. Or fluffy purge as some might call it.

Footage is always kept along with interviews of the horrible fluffs. Videos are made, uploaded, and profits are put into local free spay/neuter services, local shelters, fluffy control services, with anything more going partly into next yearā€™s hunt then also to State/province programs.

The videos are also used for training purposes, showing borderline foals what happens to bad fluffies.

As a compromise between groups, people with complaints against them for taking other peopleā€™s fluffies and abusing them are banned from taking part. Likewise, abusing ferals can get you banned as well. Abusers in town often become helpful members of the fluffy control brigade knowing that they will have their dayā€¦ They just have to wait.

6 Likes

Sooooo, i dont get itā€¦

Is there a way around the problem?

1 Like

Well, I was trying to come up with a more neutral approach to the hunt for you.its only bad fluffies.

2 Likes

Side note: with everyone pitching in? There should be no shortage of them (depending on canon). Also, spay/neutering would be important (vet school students?) so thereā€™s no actual foals to be harmed. Or foals could simply be collected periodically from the hunting grounds. No ā€œsins of the father/motherā€.

3 Likes

seeing them only in America is kinda boring. imagine them trying to survive in Serbia, or some other country the language of which they donā€™t know
fuck it. what if we stick them into a politically unstable region? will the people use them as moral support, or as meat shields?

6 Likes

Honestly, more fluffy stories from around the world would be great in general.

2 Likes

Can you even hunt fluffies? I donā€™t think there is enough of a challenge to call it hunting. I think youā€™re just executing them.

4 Likes

Using them to detonate leftover landmines.

(Iā€™m carrying this idea around for quite a while now, but Iā€™m slow at drawing and donā€™t have much time at the moment.)

4 Likes

Dang, thatā€™d be a lot of fluffy bodies to clean upā€¦ I hope that they at least make use of their pelts or something so that it isnā€™t entirely wasteful. :flushed: :grimacing:

1 Like