The Hunt (FluffyBooru ID: 23249-23533) (Artist: Carpdime)

How about, “they were born”? Sounds good enough reason to me…

3 Likes

To be frank? Hunting is for food and/or sport. This wouldn’t be a food activity, so goes to sport. I’d imagine the challenge is less in the killing them so much as the execution (pardon the pun). I mean, it won’t be like the X-Games or interpretive dance or the Great British Bakeoff, but…

And, frankly, the whole hunt as presented isn’t even about population control of ferals! Its more of an orgy of destruction done on a sustainable basis (which frankly makes it worse when you think about it).

4 Likes

Awesome, so adorable and pitiful.

4 Likes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss

2 Likes

I’m game… I have an Entrenching tool.

Bring A med-kit too… Might find A rare fluffy that’s worth serious money!

2 Likes

count me in

hope I find an alicorn, I heard you can make a nice profit off alicorn horns

1 Like

No… No guns, what if you accidentally shoot A kid!?! What is your major malfunction!?!
Get some help, put that weapon down, before you hurt someone!!!

2 Likes

Family day is near the end of hunting season, I’m going near the start or in the middle of the season.

1 Like

Well, they could not effect that…

But i guess ill just go there and find fluffies that are bad ones…

I remember getting the idea for the first image with the trays after seeing the same thing done with chicks at a poultry farm.

Also, here is a bit obscure trivia: The “wat noise” line from the purple mummah on page 2 was a reference to some meme-ish thing that was going on at the time on the FluffyBooru. That’s all I can remember haha.

5 Likes

I always liked this one. Minus the “hunt”, these are the kind of experiments I’d do on these things if they actually existed. I could think of many psychological studies to run…

What my ocs would bring to the hunt
Stener:a silence pistol maybe 22
Questen : some kind of acid gun to test for each hunt
Quespike: meet the heavy intro I am heavy weapon guy and this is my weapon
Jordon: spear or staff
Bullet: mouth and “am fast as fuck boi”

This would be fun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Awww this one is so wholesome :heart:

1 Like

Hunting these things sounds like fun.

Honestly, this gives you much more, apart from the children, it could be a good exam to have a hunter’s license, of course, it would not be the final exam, but it could work, did anyone think of writing something based on this? it’s very cool

Lol super funny! Well done! :+1:

At that point though you may as well watch the hell gremlins torment each other. No need for a hunt anymore. Fluffy existence will become its own hell.

I welcome this.