The Illiwara curse by(that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of The words don’t exist by(that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan, you wake up around 6am as usual to start your day, only to find Jessie playing with Atlas and Olga in the living room.

“You’re up early. I half expect you to sleep in. What’s going on?”

Jessie looks up and smiles.

“I was so excited about today that I couldn’t sleep. So what time are we going to the range?”

“Jessie I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. Don’t worry we are definitely still going I just need to take care of some things at camp Maureen. Should be done around 12 pm . Also we need to get you some proper range attire.”

Jessie looks at you nervously.

“W…whats wrong with the clothes that I have?”

You smile

“Jessie you have to wear long pants along with ear and eye protection. Here I picked out some stuff that wore when I was around your age I they should fit .”

You Hand Jessie a pair of faded red almost pink cargo pants , a white tank top, an ikea bucket hat , a pair of old combat boots and a belt made from neon green woven para cord with an old seatbelt belt push button buckle.

“I don’t know how attached you are to those shoes but if you don’t want them dirty I can lend you one of my old pair “

“Can I still wear my choker?”

You look at Jessie puzzled.

“I mean it’s supposed to be like 110 degrees today so I wouldn’t recommend wearing a studded metal Piece of leather around your windpipe…but it’s totally up to you.

Jessie breathes a sigh of relief.

“Am I going with you to work?”

“Yeah it’s a long drive there so I’m bringing the range stuff with us to avoid doubling back.”

Jessie looks up at you.

“Could I bring Olga?”

“Jessie I just said it’s supposed to be 110 today she’s too small to be outside in this heat all day . Even I’m having to leave Odis with Zoey today.”

Jessie agrees and changes into the
The outfit you gave him but still keeps the pink choker with silver fleur de lis studs.

You get ready for work
Then pack a huge cooler filled with bottled water and some snacks.
You also let Queequeg and the other yard fluffies inside .

“The weather should be better around noon but just in case I packed more than we needed.”

You grab the guns , ammo, ear and eye protection for both of you .

You also let Queequeg and the other yard fluffies inside. Along with leaving several additional large bowls of food and water for your fluffies just in case the house heats up too much while you’re gone.

Around that time your doorbell rings.

“Oh good our ride is here.”

You load the cooler into skips van along with the guns ,ammunition, ear and eye protection .

After dropping off Odis at the farm along with giving the guns and ammo to Lorna to hold on to for when you return to use her range , the three of you head to camp Maureen.

“Hey Big bro. Why didn’t we leave the ear and eye protection with Lorna?”

You smile.

“Well while I’m working , you are going to be learning the basics of gun safety from Skip.”

You arrive at camp Maureen and split off from Skip and Jessie.

Switch perspective . You are Jessie Illiwara, you are currently being taught the basics of gun safety from Mr Skip.

You get the hang of it rather quickly. Treat every gun as if it’s loaded, keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire, always keep your gun pointed away from anyone or anything you don’t intend to shoot always clear your firearm of both the magazine and any round in the chamber before handing to another person, always wear ear and eye protection . So on and so forth.

It’s about 10am and it’s getting really hot.

“ hold on a moment Mr Skip I need some water.”

You clear the chamber, lock open the bolt and check down rang before resting the rifle on the bench barrel pointed down range before heading to the cooler for some water.

As you drink you feel something tap weakly against your ankle .

You look down and see a small baby poop green and cotton candy pink fluffy looking up at you with dried spit caked to her muzzle.

Her eyes are bloodshot and her breathing is labored

“nice mistah pwease gib baby wawa.Baby am su thiwsty!”

You pore some water into your cupped hand and let her drink.

You call over skip and explain the situation.

“Skip we have to get her out of the heat she could have a stroke!”

Skip pokes a small hole into the top of an unopened water bottle and tells you to use it like baby bottle.

The fluffy chirps weakly while you gently give her water.

Skip packs up and leads you and the fluffy to one of the few air conditioned building at the camp.

On the way You look down at the fluffy cradled in the bend of your arm.

“You poor thing. Did you get separated from your mummah?”

The fluffy stops drinking and begins to tear up .

“Mummah say onwy pwetty babbehs get wawa!”

You feel sick to your stomach after hearing that.

“Where is your mummah now?”

The fluffy points to a shaded canopy with several fluffies gathered around an artificial watering hole .

You storm over .

“Hey! Why aren’t you giving water to all your ba….”

Skip catches up.

“You can run off like that Jessie this is a military base!”

Skip looks down at the scene.

“Dear God!”

the ground around the watering hole littered with dead and dying foals.

The mother’s hooves are stained with blood and only a fat yellow foal is allowed to drink from the water as the remaining living foals are begging for water.

The mother looks up at you and scowls.

“NU POOPIES!!!”

Skip grabs the mother and starts screaming at her.

“You evil Bitch!!! How dare you!!! You don’t get to decide who does or does not get to drink!!!”

The mother huffs indignantly.

“Nu cawe! bestes ’ pwetty babbeh get aww dah wawa!”

Skip calls in someone to handle the cleanup while he handles the mother.

Later on Duncan returns and the 5 of you head to the farm for a day at the range.

Switch perspective. You are Duncan, you, Jessie, the fluffy , the bad mummah and skip return to the Vanderholt farm for a day at the range.

“Hey Jessie why don’t you take your fluffy to Zoey. then you help Skip set up while I talk with mom for a while.”

You walk over to your mother who is chitchatting with Vicky.

“Oh hey sweetie I just had the most wonderful morning getting to know my future in-laws. They spoke very highly of you. I’m so proud of the man you’ve become!”

You smile.

“Hey Vicky could I talk to my mother in private for a few minutes?”

“Of course Duncan.”

You and your mother walk off to a secluded part of the property.

“Whats this all about sweetie “

You pull a 10x13 yellow envelope from your backpack.

“So I had the guys at camp Maureen
Run some tests and it turns out I’m both you and dad’s child.”

Your mom freezes.

“Oh but that’s not the interesting part. You see ,you are full blooded Aborigines…. But dad not so much.”

Your mom attempts to speak but you cut her off.

“Here’s the kicker . I also ran Jessie’s DNA and it appears that he is in fact full blooded Aborigines.”

“Duncan… sweetheart there’s no reason to tell your father about this… right?”

You smile.

“ you know when I heard that you and dad showed up to my fiancées house I was really upset. I wanted to ruin you both…. But then I met Jessie.
I find Jessie strange and slightly off putting. But he doesn’t deserve to have his life torn apart.

So I’m going to take the high ground and keep this information on a need to know basis.”

You’re mom let’s out a sigh of relief.

You lean in and whisper in her ear.

“In return you let Jessie keep his new fluffy .”

Your mother agrees not knowing you made a similar arrangement with your father minus the knowledge of Jessie not being his son.

You head over to the range and remind everyone to put on eye and ear protection before proceeding.

The mare from earlier is in a carry kennel forced to listen to all the loud gunfire for the next several hours.

4 Likes

Hah. I knew. Fuck #1 Dad. He’s got explaining to do.

I really hate bitch mares. Maybe it’s because fluffies can talk, but they remind me of the true crime stories I listen to, the ones about children being murdered by their loved ones. This bitch mare especially deserves to be pillowed, muted, and deafened, then forced to sit and stare as foal after brown foal sucks her eternally swollen tits.

Jessie is a good kid. He reminds me of a couple of old friends.

1 Like

<3

2 Likes

Jessie will be a semi re occurring character. I hate writing about school settings . So any appearances would be on weekends, holidays or summer vacations.

1 Like

Nice. And I can’t blame you. School was hell the first time. I don’t need to relive it.

I suspect Jessie feels the same. It’s hard to be different, even with friends.

1 Like