The Industrial Fluffies Part 1 (Not_A_Wise_Man)

42 Likes

Reminds me of a poor guy my father told me who had this happen to him. But it was him breaking his arm.

9 Likes

Unfortunate

3 Likes

IMG_1425

6 Likes

Why are they wearing hard hats? There’s nothing in their heads to protect.

10 Likes

I was more concerned about them contaminating the vents with their fluff snagging on bolts and making scaredy poops and pees.

6 Likes

That is… that is something I also had in mind while drawing this. But then I considered, eh… a little too cynical for the Part 1, the neutral side of fluffy industry. I mean, I’m me, in my world Fluffies are used as a replacement for coal to heat up those furnaces.

3 Likes

I’ve also considered that but then I said: “Eh, it wouldn’t be thematic enough for an industrial worker fluffy not to wear the common attire.”
Part 2 is on the way and this is a “neutral industrial establishment”, which in my world means this is the best they get.

3 Likes

Works for me! I wonder how many go out and smoke on break.

2 Likes

On the plus side you dont have to pay a fluffy workers comp

3 Likes

Reminds me of those poor guys that got stuck in a bread oven

1 Like

Tienen condiciones laborales mejores que la mĂ­a, malditos sean esas ratas de porquerĂ­a

1 Like

Osha regulations

So do labor laws and unions equal for them.

reminds me of the children workers in the industrial revolution. Let the small kids under the machines while they’re still on because the adults can’t fit, and health and safety wouldn’t be a thing for another 200 years.

1 Like