THE INTENSIVE FLUFFY CARE GUIDE (PART 1: CONTENTS & INTRODUCTION)

notes

the beginning of my fluffy care guide.

been thinking of making something like this, like an in universe type of headcanon book. soooo heres a little intro thing and this little note to explain what itll be:

chapters might change or be taken out/ more added in as i fully write it but heres the little rough draft. planning to just be writting this in my spare time and when i get inspiration so it will take a while. I’ll also be writing this off site and having a more properly sectioned out version with images including like as actual little guide book lol. i’ll post sections as i go, and when finished ill edit them and link the full file with images and such on each part. this is probably 1/21 parts unless i decide to split any sections or put multiple together in a single post

may also make a shorter abusers guide thing after this, but im not sure yet, not much to find in the way of hreadcanon there since styles of abuse are pretty easy to move around regardless of headcanon and stuff

will be written in some typical cheesey animal info book fashion. and hopefully properly spell checked, im using a spell checker but fluffy stuff may fuck with it so hoping and praying.

THE INTENSIVE FLUFFY CARE GUIDE:
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR FLUFFY COMPANION
Written by DumbiestAss

CONTENT:

CHAPTER 0: INTRODUCTION

CHAPTER 1: SUPPLIES & PREPARATION

CHAPTER 2: THE BASICS, NEED TO KNOWS & GREAT ADVICE

CHAPTER 3: DIETARY NEEDS, WHAT YOU SHOULD & SHOULDN’T FEED YOUR FLUFFY

CHAPTER 4: THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FLUFFIES

CHAPTER 5: MACRO FLUFF CARE

CHAPTER 6: MICRO FLUFF CARE

CHAPTER 7: COMMON ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

CHAPTER 8: A QUICK NOTE ON & FOR FLUFFY ABUSERS

CHAPTER 9: TRAINING YOUR FLUFFY

CHAPTER 10: ADVANCED TRAINING, WORKING, & SERVICE FLUFFIES

CHAPTER 11: BASIC MEDICAL CARE, WHEN TO GO TO A BIOTOY VETERINARIAN

CHAPTER 12: OVERVIEW OF SPECIAL NEEDS FLUFFS

CHAPTER 13: PHYSICAL DISABLILITIES & GENETIC DEFECTS, WHAT YOUR DISABLED FLUFF NEEDS

CHAPTER 14: MENTAL ILLNESSES & DISORDERS IN FLUFFIES, HOW TO SPOT THEM & HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SPECIAL FLUFF

CHAPTER 15: DEALING WITH SELF INJURIOUS BEHAVIOUR & ITS CAUSES

CHAPTER 16: RESCUE FLUFFIES, GAINING TRUST WHILE DEALING WITH ATTACHMENT ISSUES & PAST TRAUMA

CHAPTER 17: A NON-ABUSERS GUIDE TO PUNISHING YOUR FLUFFY

CHAPTER 18: HOUSING MULTIPLE FLUFFIES, YOUR OWN HERD

CHAPTER 19: BREEDING & COURTSHIP, TO FIX OR NOT TO FIX?

CHAPTER 20: CONCLUSION, AND WHERE TO LEARN MORE!

CHAPTER 0:
INTRODUCTION

So, you want a fluffy? These unique and colourful pets are becoming more popular by the day and for good reason. A pet you can talk with, and truly create a bond with, that comes in a larger variety of colours than your favourite gummy candy brand!

Fluffies are the first fully man-made species, created through intensive research and scientific advancements. While they got a bad rep during their first, premature release to the public, these quirky companions are coming back from their nasty past after a few extra years of development and the realization of their endly possibilities.

While interesting and adorable, these toy horses also come with a set of unique challenges when it comes to caring for them properly.

You could just put down a food and water bowl, shove a litter box in the corner and head to the pet store to pick out the nicest coloured foal, but to get the most out of these pets and create a bond and friendship that’ll last a lifetime, here’s the book you need.

In this guide, you’ll learn about how fluffies work, their differences from other species and each other, what you should buy, the best place to get a fluffy, how to care for special needs fluffies, and getting into breeding, training, and so much more!

And for those a little less chuffed by fluffs: while this book is centered around proper and friendly care to fluffies, you’ll also find some valuable information on their ins and outs, as well as some notes on what to look out for in different fluffies.

11 Likes

I look forward to reading it. I had an idea for a hug box and abuse encyclopedia written by a third party after the fall of hasbio which included independent research.

3 Likes

if you ever wanted to write it, id love to read it, hearing other peoples headcanons and guide / wiki / informative in universe style content is really interesting to me

2 Likes