The Itch. [By Biorb_McBiorb]

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint woke up from his sleep, as he got up he heard a familiar groan. It was Donna, waking up groggily. “Sug?” Donna asked, looking at the alarm clock to see what time it was. In bright neon red, the clock glowed ‘03:25’. Donna looked and saw that Clint was getting dressed in much more protective clothes, coat, pants, boots.

“Sug, where are you going?” Donna asked. Clint looked up at her as he zipped up his coat. “Out, don’t worry, when you wake up again, ill be here, and as sorry for waking you up, ill make breakfast” Clint said, reassuring Donna. “… Okay Sug, but be safe alright? Oh and make Pancakes okay?” Donna said, drifting back into sleep.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

As Clint agreed to the request he made his way out of his room, out of his house, and past his car. He needed to walk, to clear his mind.

Clint’s feelings about these outings have caused a bit of a strain on his love of fluffies, he didn’t play with his own Fluffies that much now, as he had to take care of the Store stock in the backyard during his free time, soon he wouldn’t need to but the results of the care were obvious. He was tired. Tired of Fluffies, and Just tired in general. He needed an expressive way to vent his feelings.

As Clint walked the Streets of his city, he remembered long past memories from his childhood, businesses no longer around, the kids he used to play with, that one mom he rushed on big time…

Good times…

“Cheep! Cheep-cheep, peep! Peep!”

“Huu-huu pwease babbehs nu be woud, munstas wiww heaw 'ou! Pwease nu be bab babbehs!”

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

As he made his way down the City streets he heard it. The obvious cries of a scared mother. Heading down the closest path Clint could find, he found himself locking eyes with a fat overweight Pearl Pink Mare. She was a Earthie, and had a Light Blue mane. The Mother was oblivious to Clint, only wanting to catch some sleep, her foals on her back and nearby all peeping and chirping in distress.

Six foals in total. Three Earthies, Two Pegasus , and a single Unicorn. All had great colors, all bright, not a single brown foal in sight, probably a bad thing, but that’s not why Clint was here.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint watched as the Mother, now angry with her sleepless foals, began to started to cry. “Huu-huu Miss owd Daddeh, nu wan babbehs nu mowe… Huu-huu…”

Good enough.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint came up close to the Mare and her sleepless foals. “Hello there! Are you guys okay?” Clint said faking a caring smile and tone. “Nu! Nu am otay! Babbehs nee’ sweepies! Buh babbehs nu gu tu sweepies! Gibe dem miwkies, BUH DEY STIWW NU SWEEPIES!” The mother yelled, causing the foals behind her to cry out even louder.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

“Want me to give it a try? I have some Fluffies of my own, so i know how to deal with Babbehs.” Clint said, causing the mother to beam at the thought of a good nights rest. “Yus! Pwease! Gib Babbehs gud sweepies! Pwease!”

Clint looked over at the foals, deciding to savor this he started with the mother first.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

As the Mother looked at her foals, thinking she was going to finally get a good night’s sleep, Clint donkey punched her causing the mare’s face to hit the concrete hard. Blood erupting from her nose the mother screamed out “SCREEEEEE-SCREEEEEEEE! WHY GIB MUMMAH OWWIES?! WHY?!” Clint in response began to viciously hammer into the mare, causing her to scream, slowly, her screeches were soon mixed with the blood coming from most of her face, causing her screams to become gurgled.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Finally Clint stopped, looking down at the mare, her eyes now swollen, her jaw completely busted, her muzzle, bent to the left a bit. The Mother was still breathing but now severely in pain, and was close to the point of blacking out. As Clint raised his fist to finish the deed, he heard something.

“Peep! Peep! Peep… M-m-mum-muh w-wh-why m-mummah huwties?” Clint looked to see a Foal, one of them had opened it’s eyes, looking directly at it’s mother. “Wu-wun bagabbheh!” The Mother gurgled.

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint stopped his assault on the Mare, leaving her on her back, broken and bleeding. Clint silently made his way over to the foals, they were all crying and chirping hoping for their mother to comfort them.

CLint picked up the one with open eyes by the scruff of its thin fluff. “Eeep! Bad upsie! nu wike!” It cried out. Clint looked over the foal. It was grey, one of the mare’s Pegasus foals. “P-pwease nu gibe owwies tu mummah! Mummah am gud mummah, wuv mummah! Peep!”

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint stroked the foals head, gaining a nervous coo. “Coo-coo… Mistah wan be n-nyu daddeh?” It asked. Clint almost felt his heart sink. He…

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

“No… I don’t.”

Clint reared his hand back, Foal still in hand, and launched it at the five remaining foals, stil lhuddled together. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-”

The Foal smashed into one of the Earthie foals, causing even more distressed peeps and cries. Clint walked over to the foals seeing that the Grey Pegasus was now dead, hitting the alley wall bashed its head open, its legs spammed about for a bit, finally stopping after a few seconds.

“SCREEWERWREEEEEREGHDEREEEEEE! BBABGAHGAB!” The Mother cried out, still unable to speak any full words. Clint scooped up the remaining five foals, looking at the Earthie he had hit with its grey winged sibling. It was a deep Iron Grey coated Foal, but due to it’s…

‘Collision.’

It’s right front leg and back right leg were broken. even as Clint gingerly picked it up, it still cried out bloody murder. Clint knelt down to the mother, holding the Iron Earthie up to it. “Your babies are the worst fucking babies ever, they don’t care about you getting sleep, they don’t love you.” The Mother cried even harder as she tried to speak, something along the lines of ‘That’s not true! I love them regardless! You are just a horrible monster of a man!’

ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH. ITCH.

Clint then repeated the process with the Iron Foal, tossing him straight down inches away from his mother’s head. “PEEEEEEEEEEE-SPLAT” The Mother recoiled as her Foal splattered next to her, the foal’s insides now coating most of her already bloody face.

Not uttering another word, Clint took each foal and threw them around their mother as hard as he could. each becoming a splattered mess, spilling across their mother’s body.

Finally, after three more foals had been liquefied, the final foal remained, her only Unicorn foal. During the commotion, it had opened up it’s eyes to watch as it’s mother did nothing as the monster who held it killed each and every one of it’s siblings.

Clint looked this final Foal over, realizing She was a fucking beauty. having some form genetic pattern in it’s coat. Almost mimicking a Terrier dog’s coat, the Unicorn had a large covering of Jet Black Fluff, its secondary, only visible around the underside and hooves was a Light Turquoise, It’s Horn was matching in it’s cover of Fluff, Jet Black.

Clint looked at the beautiful filly in it’s hand and looked back down at the mother, she had drowned in the bile and blood mixed into her mouth. Clint looked back to the Filly, about to decide if he was just going kill her, or make her a breeding mare, but Clint’s thoughts were stopped as yet another Fluffy voice had caught him off guard.

“S-speshuw Fwend? grrrrr-WHA’ DUMMEH MUNSTA DU TU SMAWTY’S SPESHUW FWEND!” The Fluffy Yelled. Like it’s Daughter it too had a similar Terrier style Fluff, Only this one’s secondary Fluff was a Navy Blue, and it’s Horn was a Sharp Red, a complete eyesore compared to it’s daughter.

Clint Smiled and decided. “Oh well, your Speshuw Fwend over here wanted the best sleep i could give… So i gave her Forever Sleepies! The best kind!” As Clint said the truth to the now single father, he gingerly stroked the filly in his hands, garnering a warm coo from it.

The ‘Smarty’ rushed Clint, beginning to hit his shoes with his hooves, not realizing that it wasn’t doing much. “DUMMEH! HACHOU! HACHOU!” Cried the Father. Clint felt his insides burn as the Fluffy tried to harm him.

Clint raised the foot the Fluffy was trying to hurt, and dropped it down on his front leggies, cracking them around the width of his shoe.

“SCREEEEEEEEEE-SCREEEEEEEEEEE!”

The Filly in Clint’s hand was now a bit scared as she had pissed in his hand out of fear of her Father’s pained cries. "It’s okay little one, Daddeh Clint will protect you, no worries…"Clint said stroking the filly in his hand, calming her down quite a lot.

“WHY BABBEH WUV MUNSTA?! AM MUNSTA! NU AM DADDEH! SMAWTY AM DADDEH!” Cried the Smarty, his front legs now curled back to face him, broken and bloody. “Because, I’m actually smart… Unlike you!”

Clint finished his sentence by raising his foot above the Smarty’s head and crushing it in a single stomp. The Filly was a bit confused, but didn’t much care to the sound of her own father’s screams, and sudden silence.

Clint took the silence as a signal to leave, a new Fluffy in tow, he brought the filly to the back yard of his home, letting her nest with the other Fluffy Stock he had collected in the weeks before, At first glance, the Filly was down right happy to see other sleepy foals, as she soon joined them and basked in the cool summer night. Clint went back inside the house and looked at the Microwave clock…

‘06:15’

Damn, time flies when your having fun…

Clint left the filly to her own devices and went to the local Grocery Store, a few were open this earlly around town…

He had promised pancakes…

And Clint had worked up an appetite…

33 Likes

Ah, the “our herd” guy already lost his sympathy.

4 Likes

well… Not all of it

2 Likes

This is partly his “side” acting up again isn’t it? And he needs that release again.

But curious me why did the foals still cry when they got everything their mother gave them. :thinking: Milk and all

1 Like

two words…

Clear. Milk.

the idea of a Mare who cant provide milk for her babbehs no matter how much she gives them is hilarious to me.

Honestly it’s not her fault, shes just a fucked up Fluffy.

5 Likes

This story got super-real for a moment with the “They have everything they could want, why won’t they stop crying?” part. I’ve heard similar lines from friends with new babies. Shit sucks.

Good job. If Clint is going to behave with his breeding stock, he has to work out his murderboners somehow.

4 Likes

Honestly i plan on Cling sharing his Sadbox and Hugbox moments with his Stock and House Fluffs, but Abusebox moments will be for the small families in the dark Alley-ways of his home town.

1 Like

Is a good day to beat up a random group of fluffiest for fun.

2 Likes

God damn right!

2 Likes

Man, after this bit, it seems like Clint might have some issues with intimacy and maybe a few other things. This is a complicated dude. I get the impression he’s trying to feel himself out, in terms of his relationships with fluffies and his romantic interests.

That aside, pancakes are the best.

1 Like

in all honesty I’m a French Toast kinda guy

2 Likes

French Toast is amazing.

I need to expand on this comment. Like a monk, I have taken a vow of abstinence regarding the holy glory of French Toast thanks to capitalist eateries serving fluffy dung toast when it comes to the dish.

The last true French Toast I enjoyed was Junior High Home Ec. It was crafted… nay, forged… not only from the finest ingredients but garnished by the sweetest of ingredients, the tears of humiliated classmates.

3 Likes

Excellent ending, that shows that aesthetics can save you on several occasions

1 Like